Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if my card has been charged, but I got the Quantum View tracking number emailed to me a few days ago. The UPS page says they haven't received the package for shipping yet, but estimate the delivery date as the 14th... and I live in Michigan... They must drive pretty fast.

Got the same thing, except Im in NJ. Just got a quatum view for Bruce Wayne/Batman, says it should arrive on 10/18. Gonna be an expensive week.....

The Quantum email itself says my scheduled delivery is tomorrow, the 13th. Yet when I actually look up the tracking number on UPS's site, it tells me that a shipping label has been created, but no real-time information will be available until it arrives at UPS's warehouse (or something along those lines).

Either UPS is seriously lagging in their updates (which is possible since my SSC account says the figure has been shipped), or I'm not getting it tomorrow after all. It's most likely lag, since there's no way UPS couldn't have sent it on its way in three days. I'm staying hopeful.

The Quantum email itself says my scheduled delivery is tomorrow, the 13th. Yet when I actually look up the tracking number on UPS's site, it tells me that a shipping label has been created, but no real-time information will be available until it arrives at UPS's warehouse (or something along those lines).

Either UPS is seriously lagging in their updates (which is possible since my SSC account says the figure has been shipped), or I'm not getting it tomorrow after all. It's most likely lag, since there's no way UPS couldn't have sent it on its way in three days. I'm staying hopeful.

My impression was just the opposite - assuming UPS's system is accurate and current, we were just charged for something SS generated the label for, but hasn't actually gotten them to UPS yet. I guess I just assumed that because of how much shifting around they did on the anticipated ship date vs. actual vs. new billing/ship date vs. bumped up ship date. Hopefully someone will pipe up on here as soon as they get it delivered, and we'll know for sure. It's so close, I can't wait any longer!

That has happened to me before and it was delivered to me on the estimated delivery date from UPS.

I can't lie, I'm a little disturbed to hear some dealers are or might be getting this. If I could have gotten the same figure from a dealer and not SST, I would have done that in a heartbeat. I'm glad there is enough stock to make sure everyone who wants one can get one, I am just not all too keen on the idea of an exclusive that might not really be an exclusive, esp as CA resident. The way it's sitting there on SSC's site, I have to wonder if it will hit the Gift Card list in six months.

I do hope if they have lots of extras, that they issue some to a dealer that will sell to Asia only, to give all the folks screwed by the scalpers at the Asian shows a chance, as SSC doesn't ship to Asia. A lot of us only got Guardians because scalpers ruined a show last year and the remaining stock was sent to SSC to fill the wait lists. It would bother me to think there are Asian fans who waited in line and couldn't get one because of scalpers and can't buy one of the many available on SSC and just want a Predator for their own personal collection.
SSC is the "exclusive" distributor outside of asia. other retailers either got their stock in asia, or preordered from SSC and sell theirs at a markup. anyway, what's the difference? you get the same figure either way.

My impression was just the opposite - assuming UPS's system is accurate and current, we were just charged for something SS generated the label for, but hasn't actually gotten them to UPS yet. I guess I just assumed that because of how much shifting around they did on the anticipated ship date vs. actual vs. new billing/ship date vs. bumped up ship date. Hopefully someone will pipe up on here as soon as they get it delivered, and we'll know for sure. It's so close, I can't wait any longer!

You are absolutely correct. Just finished chatting with SS regarding the shipping. Here is the chat:

Sideshow Mike: we just started shipping them today

me: Ok. Thanks.

Sideshow Mike: just because of the volume of orders we had to delay the shipments
we will start today, but give it 2-3 days for us to get through them all

Hopefully, I'll get mine tomorrow.

You are absolutely correct. Just finished chatting with SS regarding the shipping. Here is the chat:

Sideshow Mike: we just started shipping them today

me: Ok. Thanks.

Sideshow Mike: just because of the volume of orders we had to delay the shipments
we will start today, but give it 2-3 days for us to get through them all

Hopefully, I'll get mine tomorrow.

GimmePizza.jpg

No package arrived today, and my tracking info says the same thing it did yesterday. I guess they'll actually send it out over the next few days.

I wish I could join all of you in excitement of getting this figure. But looks like I will just have to settle for my P1 LSB arriving tomorrow. Maybe I can score this figure next month.

Sweet! Can't wait for your review!:hi5:

Looking forward to your video review of Shadow.:wink1:

look forward to your youtube review on this badboy blade3327,hope mine ships out soon:gah:

dude you are honestly 1 of the top 3 reviewers out there, love the length and detail you go into

Thanks, guys! Someone commented on one of my videos a few days ago, asking when my next review would be. I told them the weekend, assuming I'd have Shadow by then. Good thing I bought some clone troopers last month. :)

Monday's not too bad, though. Is it just me, or is ground shipping from SSC getting faster and faster? It used to take a week or so to receive an item, yet now it's only a matter of a few days.

Back