Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may have to order this. I swore to myself only one Predator when I ordered the classic, but he looks so damn cool. These things are like crack. :(

I may have to order this. I swore to myself only one Predator when I ordered the classic, but he looks so damn cool. These things are like crack. :(

Yes, yes they are. I started when the AVP line was released and haven't looked back since. Now going on a dozen or so Preds and I'm wondering which future Preds I need to cut back on (can't decide if there are any I don't want).

Yes, yes they are. I started when the AVP line was released and haven't looked back since. Now going on a dozen or so Preds and I'm wondering which future Preds I need to cut back on (can't decide if there are any I don't want).

I dont think they will make one that fans wont sell ther kineys for..I for one have loved the comics and movie's for years and predators should be priority.Not random hot toys figures

Yeah, once we get to the point soon when all movie Predators have been done(curious to see if ht will make any more of the lost hunters), I'd love to see some of the comic Predators "re-imagined" with some more detail.

just got my UPS shipping notification. now i just gotta keep from freaking out because this is always the toughest part of the wait. HURRY THE ____ UP, UPS!

So, I just got an email from UPS that I am to be expecting a package tomorrow from Sideshow Collectibles. I was charged on my credit card for one figure. But here's the thing. I ordered the Shadow Predator and the new Batman Begins figures. They both still show as processing on my Sideshow account. So I don't know which is coming tomorrow.

So, I just got an email from UPS that I am to be expecting a package tomorrow from Sideshow Collectibles. I was charged on my credit card for one figure. But here's the thing. I ordered the Shadow Predator and the new Batman Begins figures. They both still show as processing on my Sideshow account. So I don't know which is coming tomorrow.
maybe you cancelled your order and forgot about it. i think i'm still the only one on here who didn't cancel their Shadow preorder.

Just got my Quantum notice from UPS. This figure's arriving Thursday!

I thought they were going to ship these out on the 13th, not deliver them by then. Awesomeness!

With other people getting their notice for the Shadow Predator and no one reporting it in the Batman thread, I think it's safe to say I'll have a new Predator tomorrow.

Back