Predator Cinemaquette is here!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
arrrrr, wrong but right at the same time :banana

any lucky sods in the UK had shipping info for this yet, im useing the force and can feel a disturbance in my wallet.
:emperor:lightsabe:vader:stormtroo:maul

What you thinking before the 16th Jan? Use the force raider and tell us everything...

Play did contact me this morning via email (out of the blue) and wanted to verify my details again for this order as a 'security' check, I had to phone them to do it...bear in mind I preordered this months ago!

What you thinking before the 16th Jan? Use the force raider and tell us everything...

Play did contact me this morning via email (out of the blue) and wanted to verify my details again for this order as a 'security' check, I had to phone them to do it...bear in mind I preordered this months ago!

lol play.com must not love me, they never rang me about the predator :monkey2 what exactly did they want to know about the predator, if you dont mind me asking, maybe your further up the list than me and i may have to wait MONTHS :horror :horror :horror :horror

BUT WITH PLAY.COM ive known them ship items in any order, i placed same orders as my mate and i put them in 3 months before him and he still recived them days before me :banghead

lol play.com must not love me, they never rang me about the predator :monkey2 what exactly did they want to know about the predator, if you dont mind me asking, maybe your further up the list than me and i may have to wait MONTHS :horror :horror :horror :horror

BUT WITH PLAY.COM ive known them ship items in any order, i placed same orders as my mate and i put them in 3 months before him and he still recived them days before me :banghead

:lol

Yeah no worries, they just wanted to verify my shipping address, DOB, Card details etc etc! TBH it could be nothing and there simply doing for all big orders or they are trying to verify that I want the item because it is almost here (fingers crossed!!!!!!!)

:lol

Yeah no worries, they just wanted to verify my shipping address, DOB, Card details etc etc! TBH it could be nothing and there simply doing for all big orders or they are trying to verify that I want the item because it is almost here (fingers crossed!!!!!!!)

hmmmmm do you order a lot of high end stuff with them? i just recently bought of them the CM Alien so they know im dedicated to the cause lol :chew there will be a lot of wimps that cancle

hmmmmm do you order a lot of high end stuff with them? i just recently bought of them the CM Alien so they know im dedicated to the cause lol :chew there will be a lot of wimps that cancle

Most of the time I buy items worth £200-300 at a time so I don't think its that, unless it is just a random measure they have in place that we have never seen before :dunno

Oh and dam those cancelling wimps!!!!!

Most of the time I buy items worth £200-300 at a time so I don't think its that, unless it is just a random measure they have in place that we have never seen before :dunno

Oh and dam those cancelling wimps!!!!!

hmmmm well if thats the case this must of landed at the port or warehouse, and with the value they dont want it sat in the warehouse. IN / OUT ASAP

" Checks play every 5 mins for a Processing payment notice"

quick question has any one actually rang play to find out delivery date ?

:banghead darn I should have asked earlier, then again I was prolly speaking to the wrong dept.

I've spoken to them once today so its your turn raider :monkey3

:banghead darn I should have asked earlier, then again I was prolly speaking to the wrong dept.

I've spoken to them once today so its your turn raider :monkey3

prob waste of time you get some one that has no product knowlage and they will just quote the 16-01-09 from the site, i put money on it :D

prob waste of time you get some one that has no product knowlage and they will just quote the 16-01-09 from the site, i put money on it :D

Yeah totally agree, if it was a freephone I may have do it but, as you say, it would prolly be useless...plus not knowing is more exciting! :banghead:rotfl

i had to confirm my address and that t was actually me too. Had to ring up.
Above my ordered stuff it said something about needing to phone or something , look above your orders Raider just to make sure its not there. If I wouldn't of noticed it , they probably wouldn't of said anything !.

Anyway , I did ring a while ago when I placed the order. I worry too much so always try to confirm everything .. :lol

Anyway a woman on the phone said to me if they came in stock they would simply start the proccessing on the 16th now for any new people that order.
Thats what they said anyway. If they didn't I wouldn't of ordered so... for my own sake I hope it is the 16th . :lol

I'm trying to transfer aypal money , today has to be the day I would thin to get it inby the 16th but the damn site won't load for me. :banghead

Anyway , lets hope all goes well for us and we all ge these in one piece !.:horror:D

nope i only had 2 e-mail from play.com in the last week, 1 saying my Indy PF has shipped and the other said this.

Dear Customer, Thank you for your recent order with Play.com We write to advise you that due to an error in administration by ourbank any orders you have placed with Play.com from the 31st December2008 to the 4th January 2009 will show as being debited by our sistercompany Webworks Ltd on your account statement. We can advise that this has now been rectified and any further ordersyou wish to place will show as debited by Play.com. Please accept our sincere apologies for any confusion or inconveniencethis matter may have caused and please do not hesitate to contact usshould you require any further assistance. Our Customer Service Team is available on 0845 800 1020 (UK only) or +44(0)1534 877595 (outside the UK). Our opening hours are 9am - 8pm Mondayto Friday and 9am - 5pm Saturday and Sunday. Kind Regards PLAY.COM

i think prob because i bought there cinemaquette Alien from them then they have not flagged my account as being hacked for a large amount purchase,

dont have anything flagged in my account to ring them

did she say they defently ariveing on 16th or she a numpty just reading the predicted arival date, like i said before someone that dont have a clue

i think prob because i bought there cinemaquette Alien from them then they have not flagged my account as being hacked for a large amount purchase,

dont have anything flagged in my account to ring them

did she say they defently ariveing on 16th or she a numpty just reading the predicted arival date, like i said before someone that dont have a clue

No , I don't think she ever said they would definitely get it in , just if they did that they would start the processing on the 16th.

Oh and paypal is transferring the cash now. I've sold alot of my grails for this so it better get in in time !. :horror:D
Wish me luck !. :lol:lol

No , I don't think she ever said they would definitely get it in , just if they did that they would start the processing on the 16th.

Oh and paypal is transferring the cash now. I've sold alot of my grails for this so it better get in in time !. :horror:D
Wish me luck !. :lol:lol

what have you cut from your collection?

sell me your face hugger bust lol :naughty

well done guys I hope it pans out for the 16th.....I will have to make a call to see when mine is coming....:dunno

hey Tay.....did you see the PM out of interest ?

well done guys I hope it pans out for the 16th.....I will have to make a call to see when mine is coming....:dunno

hey Tay.....did you see the PM out of interest ?

nope ... don't think so. :confused:
Hold on a sec , let me check. Been selling alot and making alot of sigs lately , might of not noticed it.

Back