Predator Cinemaquette is here!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what have you cut from your collection?

sell me your face hugger bust lol :naughty

nope , no chance !. :D

Sold alot of hot toys stuff. There was alot of stuff I had I didn't even really want. Some other stuff I did.... :(
Hell I have to pay a giant phone bill still too !. :(:rotfl:lol:rotfl

But... your still not having my facehugger bust. I got it from the same shop as the alien cinemaquette you know about 3 years ago. :banana

man you still fighting with that phone bill.........:(

PM now with ya...............

Back to topic - This statue looks fantastic from all the photos that have been posted, just praying it comes undamaged, and for once the exchange rate has prob worked for us still as it equates to $1500 rather than the $2000 on their web site.

nope , no chance !. :D

Sold alot of hot toys stuff. There was alot of stuff I had I didn't even really want. Some other stuff I did.... :(
Hell I have to pay a giant phone bill still too !. :(:rotfl:lol:rotfl

But... your still not having my facehugger bust. I got it from the same shop as the alien cinemaquette you know about 3 years ago. :banana

dont make me use jedi mind tricks on you lol :D

bring it on.

10227308A~Darth-Maul-Posters.jpg

God , were nerds. :(:rotfl

bring it on.

10227308A~Darth-Maul-Posters.jpg

God , were nerds. :(:rotfl

You know the ending you carnt win , :D

a Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware of the dark side. Anger, fear, aggression; the dark side of the Force are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a fight. If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will

5238_116x87.jpg

JediSquirrels.jpg

You know the ending you carnt win , :D

a Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware of the dark side. Anger, fear, aggression; the dark side of the Force are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a fight. If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will

5238_116x87.jpg

JediSquirrels.jpg

Meh.. after the ending some droids superglued me together. :D:D:rotfl

Back