Predator Cinemaquette is here!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put my name down for one at a local store.
Luckily I can pay a little each month, otherwise it'd be pretty difficult.

And how big is the base? Does anyone have any comparison shots or something with the base flat down next to something else?

Last edited:
Check out my thread in the Show your shelves section. Last page I have him next to a Hulk PF and Pred dio..
The base is HUGE. 24x22 give or take.

Here you go
Picture464.jpg

this may or may not be any use but the unit this is on is 32 inches wide. i am not sure how deep it is I think it might be 20 inches. Hope it helps:D

Last edited:
this may or may not be any use but the unit this is on is 32 inches wide. i am not sure how deep it is I think it might be 20 inches. Hope it helps:D

it would be a big help if you could tell me the total hight of the statue

and the base size, from point to point on the side and depth,

thanks

He's 32" tall. The base is 24 wide and 22 deep.
If you're getting a case, I would add 2" in depth and width. Then add 3 or 4" in hieght.
That's what I'm planning to do for my case. If/when I ever get the space for it.:(

He's 32" tall. The base is 24 wide and 22 deep.
If you're getting a case, I would add 2" in depth and width. Then add 3 or 4" in hieght.
That's what I'm planning to do for my case. If/when I ever get the space for it.:(

thanks, i have no space what so ever.......... so im thinking custom shelf to hang him on the wall and put a jungle poster behind him :D to give a in the trees affect

thanks, i have no space what so ever.......... so im thinking custom shelf to hang him on the wall and put a jungle poster behind him :D to give a in the trees affect

Just make sure that shelf can hold his weight. He's about 70lbs with the base.
So you want the shelf to be firmly mounted to studs in the wall. With plenty of support underneath it.

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

that looks awesome. :banana:banana:banana

Thanks!:D

Just make sure that shelf can hold his weight. He's about 70lbs with the base.
So you want the shelf to be firmly mounted to studs in the wall. With plenty of support underneath it.

Thanks!:D

i live in england, the houses are made from brick not wooden shacks :lol

once a shelf goes up its never coming down, or ill use no nails as in the adverts it can hang a full grown adult off the floor lol " dont think ill try it with my pred statue though"

but for the shelf id use end brackets on the wood and then put 2 middle brackets for suport, This statue is not for sitting on the ground.

i live in england, the houses are made from brick not wooden shacks :lol

once a shelf goes up its never coming down, or ill use no nails as in the adverts it can hang a full grown adult off the floor lol " dont think ill try it with my pred statue though"

but for the shelf id use end brackets on the wood and then put 2 middle brackets for suport, This statue is not for sitting on the ground.

They have wooden shacks now?:horror
Here I thought my straw hut was modern.:monkey2

I havea question to whoever has already received their Pred CM. If it was delivered by UPS did it come in a regular truck or was it considered "frieght" and come on a semi?

Well just got confirmation from FP and they have 18 in transit to them as their first batch and I'm number 9 :chew:chew:chew

Based on the email I would say on the way to the UK, so prob close to arriving then will be split up to the relevant companies followed by allocation to the customer....I think the end of next week is achievable :D

Back