Predator Cinemaquette is here!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC02761.jpg

congrats hicks

that ALIEN is ^^^^ing AWESOME:rock

Oh man Tay, you got this beauty. You got to do the video review of this. Looks amazing. Congrats!!!

Kinda don't wanna highjack the thread but I do have one from before.

I didn't know the photo was gonna be took , thats why i look so wasted... :lol

DSC02761.jpg

These things are unbelivably huge in person , I knew the specs but still in plain view there amazing to look at.

Alright, I'm gonna try and save up for this guy.
If I buy it from BBTS, it's gonna cost me about $3,800AU. Unless I ask local retailers if they're getting them in.

This looks too amazing. I need one.

Amazing pics as always Squider!! And Tay, nice Alien bro... been on the fence about that one - i think the NECA 21" with a Les repaint will do though. :)

You gonna review this guy hicks?

I'll try my best to fit it on video. :rotfl:lol

Oh man Tay, you got this beauty. You got to do the video review of this. Looks amazing. Congrats!!!

I'll try and get a video made !. :rock Thanks !. :rock

Amazing pics as always Squider!! And Tay, nice Alien bro... been on the fence about that one - i think the NECA 21" with a Les repaint will do though. :)

The neca Alien is awesome , I don't think I have seen Les's repaint.
Did he post photos !?. I kind of missed that thread. :banana

the Les repaint is not done yet - my Alien is at his place ready for the Les treatment, along with my P2 and P2 Elder hot toys predators. :rock :rock :rock

Kinda don't wanna highjack the thread but I do have one from before.

I didn't know the photo was gonna be took , thats why i look so wasted... :lol

DSC02761.jpg

These things are unbelivably huge in person , I knew the specs but still in plain view there amazing to look at.

nice, i picked one up 3 weeks ago from play.com in there sale, think i got the last one. how much did you end up paying for this bad boy ? i recommend getting the CM endo to display it with, im just after the tx now =)

Last edited:
I don't know if I will be getting any more cms. :lol I am very very lucky to have this.
I paid £500.00 and my dad kindly put £100.00 too ( for crimbo ) , total £600.00

I am hoping to save up for the pred though , theres a few hot toys bits I need to sell so hopefully that will be a start.

I just picked up the alien cinemaquette ( although not completely movie accurate I love the look of it ) . I don't have the funds for this but I' really considering knocking off some pre orders and saving up for this thing.

The base on the Alien is massive btw !. I was like ... WTF !!. :lol

same here! my alien cinemaquette is scheduled for delivery on wednesday and I was surprised that the shipping email stated that it was 68 pounds! I thought it must have been a mistake because I had no idea it is that heavy :D

great CM there Tay, well done........looks massive..! could do with some reference pics of that face hugger as have a spare kane sculpt and want to repaint it.........any chance of sending some over ?

great CM there Tay, well done........looks massive..! could do with some reference pics of that face hugger as have a spare kane sculpt and want to repaint it.........any chance of sending some over ?

for a mintue there I thought you meant send the bust over. :lol:lol:lol
I will take some photos for you tonight , no problem.
I have actually been considering getting the bust repainted fully. I think it could be a little better than it is and it has a small paint chip from when a damn hot toys pred dropped on it. :(

nice, i picked one up 3 weeks ago from play.com in there sale, think i got the last one. how much did you end up paying for this bad boy ? i recommend getting the CM endo to display it with, im just after the tx now =)

by the way Raider , just out of interest.
Where did you order your CM endo ?. :)

Back