Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Origins - Deathstroke Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine too, how long will this take before being charged for the order ?

Doesn't it say on the email you received that notified you of your waitlist conversion? The deposit will charge in a few days, and the rest will charge once the statue is ready to ship.

Hum I don't know, its some automatic email :

"We have found the DC Comics Deathstroke DC Comics Statue for you! Your waitlist reservation ####### for this item is due to become a live order on 2016/01/8 and should ship out to you shortly after that. However, if your item is in PreOrder status, as soon as we have more information on a processing/shipping date, we will be in touch with email with more information for you. This notice is typically sent out 14-21 days before the item is charged and shipped."

What do you understand ? I found it a bit confusing.

"We have found the DC Comics Deathstroke DC Comics Statue for you! Your waitlist reservation ####### for this item is due to become a live order on 2016/01/8 and should ship out to you shortly after that. However, if your item is in PreOrder status, as soon as we have more information on a processing/shipping date, we will be in touch with email with more information for you. This notice is typically sent out 14-21 days before the item is charged and shipped."

They will charge you the nrd on the 8th and the balance is due when the item is in stock.

It will become live on the 8th. A live order means they will charge the deposit amount.

I can't seem to order this on SS cos it's not available to ship to my region?? That's weird and quite absurd too. Have contacted Sideshow about it, but seriously, what gives?

I can't seem to order this on SS cos it's not available to ship to my region?? That's weird and quite absurd too. Have contacted Sideshow about it, but seriously, what gives?

They have certain regions they can't ship to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have certain regions they can't ship to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea I appreciate that every company has its limits, but I've ordered from Sideshow before and there wasn't a problem then, so I can't quite understand why there is one now. Only difference I can point to is that the original company for this statue is Prime 1, but that doesn't really say much now does it?

you lucky, i didn't get mine converted

To get this or Batman Noel? And I'm not even a huge Batman guy. These 1/3 scale are just beauties.

This. There will be plenty of other Batman statues released by Prime. This is special. You won't see another Deathstroke statue that looks this damn good. Hell, you may not ever see another Deathstroke statue period. There's very little love for Slade in statue form and this piece is unreal. Pick up Slade while you can.

Kinda odd cos, I look at the release date for this one, then realize I'll be in Japan at that time on university exchange, and then it occurs to me that I could probably just order from P1 straight...

Ah, what to do. I hate making such decisions when I'm presented with such unclear details and lack of guarantees.

Kinda odd cos, I look at the release date for this one, then realize I'll be in Japan at that time on university exchange, and then it occurs to me that I could probably just order from P1 straight...

Ah, what to do. I hate making such decisions when I'm presented with such unclear details and lack of guarantees.

Can you order it if it's sold out? I don't think it will matter where you are if it's sold out. I suppose you might find it one of the stores in Akihabara but my guess is there would be a markup for sure.

Can you order it if it's sold out? I don't think it will matter where you are if it's sold out. I suppose you might find it one of the stores in Akihabara but my guess is there would be a markup for sure.

They're still taking pre-orders for the exclusive on the P1 website.

Ah, that makes sense. But will it still be available then? I think they may end up just feeding more preorders to SSC and those will sell out quick. My guess is this will be sold out at launch.

Haha if it's securing a pre-order off some Japanese website (such as P1) then it's no obstacle for me. I'm just a little pissed that the conversion rate from JPY to USD makes getting it from P1 more expensive than directly from SS. Sure, it's a guaranteed exclusive order with the batcowl and different region = different shipping costs, but I still don't like it. And SS not shipping to my country is still a huge pain in the arse too. All that, combined with the SS points and discount vouchers I've got, make this an uncomfortable place to be in for decision making.

Sad thing is all this might make me give up on the statue because I might find he's just not worth all that trouble. Killer statue yes, but pain in the arse to secure on my part. Now I know how you guys feel when trying to get XM statues in lol.

Back