Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My BD Optimus bust has just arrived. It looks fantastic! I cant wait for the full statue. Now, I really can understand the size of these and they are enormous.

Nice. Yeah, it really puts things into perspective when you've got something you can hold in your hands. The base, at 24"x24", takes a lot of space.

Actually, with this amount of detail on this bust, I admit that I would have rather prefered to see a Sentinel Prime instead of AOE Prime, even if I like the AOE version.

Actually, with this amount of detail on this bust, I admit that I would have rather prefered to see a Sentinel Prime instead of AOE Prime, even if I like the AOE version.

That would have been very nice. Sentinel Prime instead of the AOE OP they're working on. Oh well.

Yes, I've been writing on the forum Sentinel, Sentinel, but NextLevel never replied of it. More and more Optimus version is just way too much. I am certain the market won't absorb it. Time will tell

Re: Prime 1 studio - Optimus Prime (official pictures page 1)

I agree, I would rather see a sentinel, awesome design. Prob be like 3 years later if we get one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I've been writing on the forum Sentinel, Sentinel, but NextLevel never replied of it. More and more Optimus version is just way too much. I am certain the market won't absorb it. Time will tell

I do not know Senitnel will be made in the future but am pretty sure others than Optimus will be made in the future.

I've got my final payment in March 5th, not including the shipping. Anyone have a delivery date yet? UK based here. Just hope it doesn't get delayed again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

P2260085_zpschsjpbfn.jpg
No pictures?
P2260100_zpsqdgdkk4e.jpg
P2260102_zpssqnw0e9g.jpg

I've got my final payment in March 5th, not including the shipping. Anyone have a delivery date yet? UK based here. Just hope it doesn't get delayed again.

My last flex is 25th march, haven't had any update on shipping etc...

Back