Project Rambo IV (2008) - John Rambo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hate being one of those guys, but just putting out that I'm still interested in seeing this made available.

I would say the machette's the most crucial element, you can kitbash almost any old 1/6 sheeth to work, but that machette's such a unique design, you really can't mod another one to make the right look, the ones I've seen have straight edges where the Rambo one is curved.

I can take measurements of my replica if you want them for making it.

I've read through this thread Jack, and I definitely want one of your awesome Rambo IV head sculpts! I'm a HUGE Stallone fan! I grew up watching him as both Rambo, and Rocky, and Cobra, etc. So, I'm a life-long fan to say the least! I have the Rocky IV, and Rambo II and Rambo III Hot Toys figures. I was wondering what Stallone would do for Rambo V. But now that he's done The Expendables, and said he won't be doing Rambo V....we need a Rambo IV figure!

So, please add me to your list of interested board members for one unpainted head sculpt once it's ready to go. :wave As far as a body for him? That's a good question. Stallone and Schwarzenegger have different builds. So I would disagree that the Dutch, or even the T-800 rubber muscle bodies from Hot Toys would work for him. Maybe using a Rocky or Rambo II or III rubber muscle body? But it would be hard to "bulk it up" without doing something like Feng did for his Rambo figure. So...there's the big question. Which body to go with your excellent head sculpt! :dunno

I'm also interested in Rambo's big machete knife if you're making one to go along with the head sculpt. :)

Wow, casting this weekend?! Awesome!!! :) I hope a fair amount gets sold to SSC members. :)

@JediMike71 - Hey Mike! :) Glad to see that you're also interested in this project. xenoviper is a very talented sculptor, and his early photos are awesome! :rock

Hi "LoneWolf"! Great board name by the way! I remember playing "war" in the woods with my brothers and friends, and we had walkie-talkies. I was always saying "Lone Wolf to Wolf's Den...come in"! Just like Rambo did in Rambo II. We LOVED that movie and watched it over and over! We still love it now too. Anyway, I'm VERY interested, and xenoviper's work looks AMAZING! :yess:

Alright a small update... here is the first cast of the sculpt mounted on ACE body.
IMG_6469.jpg

IMG_6470.jpg

Looks great to me xenoviper! Looks like the older, "bulkier" Stallone to me! :clap

I guess next is his machete big knife, and figuring out which body will work the best for him.

Awesome update, bro xenoviper! :)
Looking forward to more updates. It looks dead on! :rock

is this a custom you will do for yourself or will you offer sculpts to those who are interested?

I don´t see HT making anything any time soon so i would definitely be interested in something like this :)

Back