Project Rambo IV (2008) - John Rambo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
scarily good that xeno! congrats on the best stallone sculpt by far! HT will be knocking on your door soon :lol

Said it before, not a Stalone fan but this piece is beautifully crafted. Seriously has me considering a Rambo, seriously

Impressive

Yeah that Sculpt is very good,as well as the other stuff you`ve done lately such as Edward Scissorhands,you are a very talented guy Xeno.

OMG!That is awesome! The best Rambo i have ever seen. You truly are the master. You may have surpassed Feng in my books. The good thing is your also in Australia.

Please, please let me know when they availble for sale!!!!

would this be an option to do what your old buddy Feng did? Would somebody be able to offer this service? Feng has nailed the bulkiness of Rambo

ap_20071215042137819.jpg

ap_20071215042114405.jpg

ap_20071215044652509.jpg

ap_20071217124022364.jpg

It's not a portrait, but any chance you might sculpt a machette to compliment the head, the Rambo machette is unique and wouldn't be sourcable like clothes and a body.

Gil1.jpg

Gil2.jpg

GilRIVpose.jpg

No problem, they're shots of replicas from Gil Hibben, the Rambo 3 and 4 knife maker.

It's not accurrate for the finish, but it is accurrate for the shape, here's my Rambo 4 knife, among the others :lol

RAMBO9.jpg

Couple more shots.

RamboIV_V4LR.jpg

RamboIVMovie.jpg

Bigger copy of this one.

GilRIV.jpg

Last edited:
They've actually planned out the knives to sort of be symbolic of his character growth, and took it a step further making the machette be a raw, forged piece to make it seem like an extension of himself, so instead of the knife being a tool, it was now a part of him as he fully embraced his warrior nature.

They've actually planned out the knives to sort of be symbolic of his character growth, and took it a step further making the machette be a raw, forged piece to make it seem like an extension of himself, so instead of the knife being a tool, it was now a part of him as he fully embraced his warrior nature.

Well, seeing as how he's fighting werewolves next, I'd imagine he'll just roll with a Freddy glove now.

That whole werewolves idea got scratched, RAMBO 5 will be John heading over the mexican border to a violent city where many young women have vanished.

That whole werewolves idea got scratched, RAMBO 5 will be John heading over the mexican border to a violent city where many young women have vanished.

I really, really hope that's the case. Hunter just doesn't read like Rambo (well, it does, it just doesn't belong in his story). As for the whole Mexico thing, that sounds pretty weak for a Rambo movie. I say send him back to Afghanistan and let him deal with the terrorist group he once supported. There're all kinds of goodies I could do with a story like that. But Rambo vs. Muntants = jumping the shark.

Back