Project Rambo IV (2008) - John Rambo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
busy finishing off back orders ... mostly been painting stuff so my poor rambo head is lying on my table most of the time. Ive added more hair at the lower back and left a space for the fabric headband to be attached.

Small update...
IMG_5640.jpg

IMG_5638.jpg

IMG_5635.jpg

IMG_5632.jpg

IMG_5631.jpg

IMG_5639.jpg

IMG_5637.jpg

IMG_5636.jpg

Last edited:
:bow:bow:bow

Amazing Jack!!!

Do you have any ideas on what body to use, have you come up with any customising ideas :D

Will you be offering this head to go on an HT neck adapter like this?

Yep I will adjust the neck to allow standard HT adapter to be attached.
BTW do you know if the bow and arrow Rambo used in the movie is the same as the one he used in Rambo2 or 3?

Could you make one to also fit the Hot toy dutch body. eg. no neck. I'd love to put this head on the custom i made. let us know when it available.

I'd say the bow is from rambo 2 even though he disposed it in the movie. The reason why.... is b/c he pulls the arrows from a sheath in Rambo 4 like in Rambo 2. The rambo 3 bow did come with a storage sheath, but the arrows were stored on the bow itself. It was also much smaller and comapct compared to the bow used in rambo 2.

BTW do you know if the bow and arrow Rambo used in the movie is the same as the one he used in Rambo2 or 3?

Rambo 2, the Rambo 3 bow had 2 pieces on it that made a rack for his arrows to be held in, the bow in the 4th film more closely resembles Rambo 2, and for some reason, they also went back to his Rambo 2 knife being in his posession still in a deleted scene of the movie.

Cool thanks for the info!

*T-800
As for a no neck version it's gonna be hard to do. The details of the long hair around the neck would be a bit of a trouble. Might have to mod the hair.

Do you have any updates bro? :)

Now that the Rambo 5 movie will never make it into the big screen, it's all the more a requirement for Rambo fans to have a Rambo 4 figure. :(

Have a great day! :)

Truly amazing work so far, Xenoviper!

When (and if, of course...) you make these available I'd love to get on the buyers list!

I'm in awe of your true master-craftmanship! :clap

Soon guys ... once im done with Brasco sculpts i'll spend some time on this one again.
Well im sort of glad Sly turned down to Rambo5.... i think Rambo4 is good enough to end the franchise.

Back