QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our best look at that TMP Kirk so far. Looks freakin incredible.

FB_IMG_1561608488431.jpg

I’d buy it in a heartbeat and it is not my favorite Trek movie or look but it looks so screen accurate that again I would buy it in a heartbeat

Despite being previewed over 2 years ago, the TWOK figures are still not for pre-order. I doubt TMP figures will be available, even for it's 50th anniversary. :(

Despite being previewed over 2 years ago, the TWOK figures are still not for pre-order. I doubt TMP figures will be available, even for it's 50th anniversary. :(

Perhaps these TMP figures are being fast tracked to coincide with that 40th Anniversary....

That Kirk might be too good to pass up. I gave my 12" Mego Admiral Kirk years ago to Goodwill once his face turned gray.

TMP figures- amazing- I doubt we'll see them(sorry going by track record on what QMX actually does) One can hope ,though

Perhaps these TMP figures are being fast tracked to coincide with that 40th Anniversary....

That Kirk might be too good to pass up. I gave my 12" Mego Admiral Kirk years ago to Goodwill once his face turned gray.

That’s too bad because it can easily be repaired with a red permanent felt pen, a paper towel and rubbing alcohol. I’ve repaired several mega that way.

That’s too bad because it can easily be repaired with a red permanent felt pen, a paper towel and rubbing alcohol. I’ve repaired several mega that way.

Well, I seem to remember the likeness not being so good... even by the standards from back then.

522kirkmain.jpg
522kirkclose.jpg

Our best look at that TMP Kirk so far. Looks freakin incredible.

View attachment 458915

Man, count mine as another definite purchase if this ever goes into production! Same goes to Ilia.

I have fond memories of this movie, finally giving Trek the budget and sense of scale the '60s show could never achieve. Hell, IMHO, it all still looks good to me in 2019! :rock

While scrolling through Facebook posts today there two adverts from the Italian retailer, Toys Heroes, proclaiming a restock of Kirk and Spock for September this year:

https://www.toysheroes.com/kirk.htm...XFgtWm7GMMMFV6UzpNzzqo10rz_xCBdsAH12hIv3k_ttA

https://www.toysheroes.com/spock.ht...yxa_dPB20sATP1JXjnMEV3jEZijDYgjux85dby32BdZE0

May be of interest to those that missed out.

The descriptions and photos appear to be copied from the original releases, so these aren't new versions but re-releases.

Back