Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Completely awesome, rivaling the man himself IMO.

Yea she's pretty damn good. I have an extra Plainview sculpt and this Monkey Man done by her. She's no joke

DSC01494_zps5c892bf0.jpg

DSC01492_zps6b92025a.jpg

From what I can see from pics Aeon has improved leaps and bounds. I've had some of her work in-hand and wasn't overly impressed.

It does seem like she has improved.

As for it rivaling Rainman I don't think Rainman cares much for that.

The Rainman brand is strong and we all know Rainman's style of paint apps.

If Rainman diverts too much from that style we might start questioning whether the man himself painted it at all :dunno

My opinion only of course

As for it rivaling Rainman I don't think Rainman cares much for that.

The Rainman brand is strong and we all know Rainman's style of paint apps.
I'm sure he doesn't care, as he knows it is the brand and complete work that people are paying for more than anything else. I was speaking in terms of how objectively good it is, and based on what she did with Anton and Bill I think an argument could be made that they aren't far apart. Certainly miles ahead of the DF Studios stuff I've had.

Still hoping that Rainman decides to revise the hair a bit. That flip is bothering me more and more everyday. Maybe shorten it some. :pray:

Last edited:
Hey guys, question, during the last couple of times that Rainman has done another run of his past painted heads, has he offered all of them? or just a couple like eagle eye and killer A?

I think the last time he did a run everything was offered except for Plainview. Someone correct me if im wrong. There may have been another sculpt or two left out

Thanks for the info guys, I plan to score as many painted heads as I can this time, although we know these figures are really hard to kitbash, I saw it with the butcher, but hey, that's the only option for people like me that started on Rainman figures late in the game.

I really would like to go back in time and have ordered Heels, it is an amazing figure and I haven't seen anybody showing pictures of her since I started to follow the customs sections.

I really would like to go back in time and have ordered Heels, it is an amazing figure and I haven't seen anybody showing pictures of her since I started to follow the customs sections.

I stayed up till about 4 in the morning to get heels and I swear to you they all sold out in 1 second! I refreshed the page, added her to the cart, paid and then it said sold out again! I'm so pleased I have her. Amazing figure.
View attachment 60264
Looking forward to seeing everyone's pics when you have these in hand.

Amazing figure! I know it's up to the artist blah blah blah... but I hate how they intentionally limit the numbers produced just so a few people can feel giddy about nobody else owning one.

Back