Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I definitely see where you're coming from and like Hydeous said it's a tough situation, no doubt. You know that I've been campaigning about the importance of the different physiques from way before this was ever confirmed. I've been shouting this out from both the Iminime & RM interest threads and it was always one of my main justifications to the nay sayers that thought this was best done for under $150 a la Headplay sculpt & ZY suit. (side note: I’ve been all about DX Vince from day one too :rock :D)

Vince with a proper fat suit and Jules on a taller slimmer body (and both with tailor made suits to fit) were just two of several major aspects that warranted the $800+ sticker in my mind. No doubt it makes this tougher for the H&C regulars. Unfortunately on this one there will have to be either a level of modding for the Jules H&Cers or they'll have to hunt down the MIB body (if in fact that's the body we're talking about). You can usually find them on the Bay. Maybe a worst case scenario option for H&Cers would be buying the full fig for $200 (+/-) and parting out whatever they can't use

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Enterbay-1...on_Figures&hash=item5aefdd5fec#ht_1896wt_1006

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Enterbay-M...ion_Figures&hash=item53f6ceaaa8#ht_3733wt_917

It's a bit of a pain in the a$$ but think about it, $520 + $200 - whatever you get back from selling off the extras isn't THAT bad

Philmah says Rainman will decide on either narrow shoulder or regular body... has he decided yet? Which TTM number is it?

And from what Darth Magnus just said... it sounds like Rainman will be modifying the Enterbay Will Smith body to increase the height more.

Yeah, I'm not gonna sweat this too much. We'll wait and see for the moment. And worst case scenario, I'm sure folks like Robbie, Elvis, or someone else others will come up with solutions for the relatively poor folk among us who are gonna rig up something :lol

Yeah, I'm not gonna sweat this too much. We'll wait and see for the moment. And worst case scenario, I'm sure folks like Robbie, Elvis, or someone else others will come up with solutions for the relatively poor folk among us who are gonna rig up something :lol

Haha. You mean people who clicked on SSF's Customs section waaaay too late and don't want to shell out 2.5k+ when they can directly support the artist by buying several new/upcoming figures haha.

Kinda an update? :/

526644_559493084085556_786452691_n.jpg

Latest news from the man. Painting on Vinny started yesterday as he was waiting for some supplies. He has also secured the bodies for Jules. So he will start sculpting him as well. The bodies are by Enterbay and some strings were pulled for them. He also said the body will be taller than Vincent! :rock Almost time fellas! :yess:

:panic: :yess:

I love this hobby! :exactly:

Awesome news about Jules can't wait to see the sculpt. Glad to see the different body type is being taken care of also :yess:

Can't wait to see Jules!!!:panic:
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWnFqpAtRT0&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Didn't Mags say something about Rainman having to make sure the body is tall enough? Sounded to me like he'd add an extension or something.

Back