Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn that's clear as day!
PulpFiction_185Pyxurz.jpg

I don't think that it's too late to do revision for the watch, cause rainman just started to paint the heads right? It usually takes approx 30 days for him to paint all the fullset heads.

I hope that his commitment to accuracy will prevail. It appears to be late in the game but maybe changing the face isn't as complicated as you would think.

Wishful thinking :pray:

If RM releases the figures with an inaccurate watch, is there a chance after darth or someone talks to him he would correct it and just send the corrected ones at a later date? Or is it onto Jules and he won't have the time?

I have a buddy who convinced me to watch Django. Told me its amazing and better than Pulp Fiction.

I told him thats Blasphemous (Did I spell that right?)

DJango was good, but no where near Pulp Fiction in my book.

One again I am sure you Rainman-whisperers will get the watch situation fixed.

Not worried about it one bit.

I have a buddy who convinced me to watch Django. Told me its amazing and better than Pulp Fiction.

I told him thats Blasphemous (Did I spell that right?)

DJango was good, but no where near Pulp Fiction in my book.

One again I am sure you Rainman-whisperers will get the watch situation fixed.

Not worried about it one bit.

As a huge Tarantino fan I feel that he hit his peak a while ago. Django, Inglorous Bastards & the Grind House stuff was good but no where near as earth shattering as his earlier stuff. I love Natural Born Killers (of course :D) and True Romance which he only wrote but didn't direct. Back then he could do no wrong. I think he started running out of gas 10 years ago. The Kill Bills & Jackie Brown was the end of his reign

Yeah your right about that. Oh well I still enjoyed Django just wish my friend didn't hype it up so much. Especially calling it better than PF. SMDH

As a huge Tarantino fan I feel that he hit his peak a while ago. Django, Inglorous Bastards & the Grind House stuff was good but no where near as earth shattering as his earlier stuff. I love Natural Born Killers (of course :D) and True Romance which he only wrote but didn't direct. Back then he could do no wrong. I think he started running out of gas 10 years ago. The Kill Bills & Jackie Brown was the end of his reign

Hang on, so you think Kill Bill and IB are just good?

Last edited:
Back