Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's unfortunate that Rainman did not get the message about the incorrect watch face.

It's Marty's jacket cuffs all over again...

Blatant inaccuracies that are addressed in what should be plenty of time to make corrections, and nothing is done about it.

We must be getting close!

531940_560457493989115_1899396545_n_zps4e7fcdae.jpg

C'mon Man! He didn't change the watchface? :slap:

Nope, it's supposed to be Vincent's. It has the same inaccurate face as the preview pic. Besides, Butch's watch is gold.

Any chance this can be fixed?

It seems that way though :dunno. We showed him a good amount of accurate reference material. Last I remember, I mentioned it to Snake and he said he brought it up to him and RM's response was he'd look into it.

It's a shame because it's a nice quality face and bezel he made... But it's just not the right one

Where did that prop shot of the watch even come from? I can honestly say I dont recall seeing the watch in the movie.

EDIT:

Actually in the last scene you can see the watch face is in fact black.

It seems that way though :dunno. We showed him a good amount of accurate reference material. Last I remember, I mentioned it to Snake and he said he brought it up to him and RM's response was he'd look into it.

It's a shame because it's a nice quality face and bezel he made... But it's just not the right one

I don't understand either. Surely it's as easy to make the right watch face as the incorrect one. That watch reference photo has been posted numerous times. Why invent some incorrect watch unless he was given the wrong information? Earwhisperers where you at?

Where did that prop shot of the watch even come from? I can honestly say I dont recall seeing the watch in the movie.

That's from the Christies auction selling off props of the movie. But just in case you still don't remember here's a clip. You can clearly catch the watch, it's black and doesn't even have those numbers. Rainmans watch is way off.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBBni_-tMNs&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Last edited:

EDIT:

Actually in the last scene you can see the watch face is in fact black.

Vince watch is visible in basically every scene he's in. There aren't many clear shots of it but you always see it on

I don't understand either. Surely it's as easy to make the right watch face as the incorrect one. That watch reference photo has been posted numerous times. Why invent some incorrect watch unless he was given the wrong information? Earwhisperers where you at?

IDK man.... but between missing a Blondie DX and this I'm going to drink myself sideways tonight. This hobby hurts sometimes :lol

On it. Although I thought this was fixed I guess not. Lets see what he has to say.

Back