Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not that much😉 . Now just sign....... here and let's wrap this thing up.lol

Great pic mags.

:lol

Mags we could always do a face to face deal for that Tyler V2 :D Nothing beats the cash & carry action broski :naughty

WOWZERS!! Mia too!!!! He should just take it the next step and throw in Butch!

Crap, not only is Mia another reason for me not to pass on these, but she's an entire other figure I need to come up with funds for. :lol

It's good to see you aboard for this one :hi5:

It's good to see you aboard for this one :hi5:

Well Rainman still has to "wow" me on all 3 (or at least Vincent and Jules), it's an all or nothing deal. But if he brings it like Anton, Bill, Plainview or The Dude, it's in the bag. The sad part is, to fit these in I'll most likely need to part with a piece of my collection...

Well Rainman still has to "wow" me on all 3 (or at least Vincent and Jules), it's an all or nothing deal. But if he brings it like Anton, Bill, Plainview or The Dude, it's in the bag. The sad part is, to fit these in I'll most likely need to part with a piece of my collection...

Diiiiiiips! Walt would be happy here! ( just kidding Dean :) )

2945_532019866832878_881191077_n_zpsfcb2cc7b.jpg

Great news about Mia! I'm gonna go for the trifecta, unless Marcellus is also announced. I wonder RM would consider modding the Mia headsculpt into a Bride.

Might be the first official pickup of a Rainman figure depending on how this comes out...

Yeah right...

:rotfl ^^^ ok it's confirmed. Good eye Sam

:panic::panic: oh boy. This is gonna be another blockbuster. Amazing

No love for Jimmie Dimmick???

:lol :lol you kidding? Everyone loves Jmmy! :1-1:

Truth be told I'm not completely over the moon about Mia (yet). If there was a poll for a third character my choice would be Butch. J, V & Butch would be the perfect tripple threat for me. I really dont even need a Marcellus, Wolf, or anyone else; especially at these prices.

I'm figuring that Rainman hasn't done a girl in a long while and maybe had the urge to, so that's why he chose her over Butch. But I'm definitely interested in seeing her come to life and I'm sure I won't be able to say no when she's done. Especially if she's a reason for making some date night Vince accessories and outfit.

Last edited:
How much is all of this going to cost is the question? I want to get my budget in order.
Is it a Vince/Mia combo? Is it all 3 at once? What's the breakdown!

Back