Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a sip

jules-slurp_zps100f0155.gif

Nice work....but when are we gonna start to get metal guns? There has to be a way to to it by now? :dunno
Needs a slight chrome paint finish....

Not a fan of that trigger sculpted so deep into the trigger guard!

Last edited:
Nice work....but when are we gonna start to get metal guns? There has to be a way to to it by now? :dunno
Needs a slight chrome paint finish....

Not a fan of that trigger sculpted so deep into the trigger guard!

You wont get the same amount of intricate detailing on a metal gun as you would a resin. I always prefer resin for two reasons.

a) the detailing is far better and b) the weight of a metal accessory is not practical imo

Just my two cents.

:lol:lol the party's getting started nice and early I see

Yea I wonder if he can do a little tweaking to the paint. Carlito's gun has a better chrome finish and it would also be a big improvement if he could make the pearl effect on the grip instead of just white.

It is true tho JP, metal guns are cool in theroy but they do lose detail. It's not as noticible when it's mostly smooth surfaces but something like the the textured grip on Anton's pump could never look crisp in metal look it does in resin or ABS.

EDIT: your post wasn't up yet.

That looks really good no doubt. I've never seen one look quite that good and they usually do lose detail in my past experiences.

:hi5: thanks :)

I definitely got the fever right now :rock

But the more I think about Anton the more it's obvious that replicating their physiques is one of the most important parts of this release. Jules needs to be a little taller and Vincent needs a proper tailored fat suit that covers his back, front, shoulders, arms, legs and butt

Basically what Iminime makes but tweaked for his proportions

Yeh I'm really coming round on these too.

Eager to see how the releases will work and who will be after who etc.

Definitely agree on that. They need to look correct on the shelf displayed together, physique wise. :)

Back