Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Flipper...I want to wish you and Snake a Happy Valentines Day! Tell me, was it Love at first sight? :inlove

Go worry about your doll customs is holding hostage you Dork!

More Metal and that's not even Rainman Talent.
5D5438CE-C888-4278-8B47-51093288B896-5392-00000C40B5017C55_zpse47c4c47.jpg

You 2 lovebirds are always talking like you know everything, but what you really need to do is STFU!

Actually I was just making a suggestion and going on past experience!

You on the other hand sound like you know everything, but I will leave that for everybody else to decide, gangster boy :duff

Yeh I'm really coming round on these too.

Eager to see how the releases will work and who will be after who etc.

Definitely agree on that. They need to look correct on the shelf displayed together, physique wise. :)

Maybe Turbo can kindly talk to Rainman about their physiques?

He has either been to college with them, seem them wondering or actually been on a night out with them :lol

Maybe Turbo can kindly talk to Rainman about their physiques?

He has either been to college with them, seem them wondering or actually been on a night out with them :lol

I'm coming for your dolls Flipper! Your gonna have to sell all your toys for this one! :rotfl

I've had metal guns before, and based on what I've seen I would also prefer the resin route Rainman typically uses. Putting apart the fact that actual metal usually looks rougher and less detailed (unless someone has a top notch machine shop I guess), the weight is also too heavy for my tastes, and importantly, the finish doesn't look as nice as what I've seen Rainman and others achieve with other materials. There's also an issue of paint flaking off that I believe Rainman has posted about before.

I just bashed my own jules and vincent and their physices are noticebly different.. the suits shoukd reflect this.. i restsewed jules suit to makw it a litttle tighter andthey look pretty much the same height, but jules is slim as hell and vince is all chubster.

man, am i behind on this. been trying not to come thru everyday to make the wait easier. but now he's doing mia too? good thing i decided to play ketchup. haha very cool.

A Big Thankyou to Evilface for sharing this insightful information :clap

Springloaded .45
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUcrWGJy6q0[/ame]

Turbo, I'd call that more of a tease than info, and I want the info! Does Evilface know where this can get got? 'Zounds, looks (and sounds) amazing!

That's about all the info I have
These were sold years ago! :lol
At one point for about $8-10 bucks per.

He says that the only small issue is it's a bit underscale made primarily for Dragon hands. So if this amount of detail was achieved years ago, what about now! :dunno

metal guns would draw me in...accessories are key in my honest opnion....i have some pieces that do hold amazing detail....so i think it can happen...but that ultimately is up to RM....right now...it is shaping out to be an awesome trio...but i think i'm still safe from ordering these...i think...

thank you for posting that Turbo...now i am scouring the net to see if i can find one...or two...or all of them and buying them up.....spring action is an awesome detail that would definitely make me drool....

i don't know why it would make me drool...it just would...lol

This is definitely the first I'm seeing of metal guns of this quality. Before this I was in full agreement with the Englishmen. I even own a revolver and its good but not as deiled as Indy's or similar and its a bit over scaled. And the customs ones that I've seen are just....bad.

thank you for posting that Turbo...now i am scouring the net to see if i can find one...or two...or all of them and buying them up.....spring action is an awesome detail that would definitely make me drool....

i don't know why it would make me drool...it just would...lol

Who are you kidding :lol. You're in here everyday! You already have half of your name signed on the dotted line. If you keep checking in to see if a WIP pops up that will chase you away, well...that's probably not happening. Just give in and step into the light... JOIN US :devil

Last edited:
The resin guns look too light. I'd like to see somthing with a little weight to it. Maybe break down that gun and use it as reference. Whoever made those guns couldn't possibly have more resources than Rainman.

I would love to see these done in metal if it were possible to keep the detail that the alternative media offer, but Rainman himself has expressed reservations about that being possible, and who would know better than him, really? That being said, those metal guns do look boss...

I think Rainman's pic is (hopefully) just a WIP, because I agree that the gun needs to be chromed, and the grip needs to have a pearl effect. I also agree that the different physiques of Vincent and Jules need to show through...it's the small details like these that are going to make these "plain" figures anything but. I'm not sure who has Rainman's ear on this one, but I hope they are making these suggestions to him.

This is definitely the first I'm seeing of metal guns of this quality. Before this I was in full agreement with the Englishmen. I even own a revolver and its good but not as deiled as Indy's or similar and its a bit over scaled. And the customs ones that I've seen are just....bad.

Who are you kidding :lol. You're in here everyday! You already have half of your name signed on the dotted line. If you keep checking in to see if a WIP pops up that will chase you away, well...that's probably not happening. Just give in and step into the light... JOIN US :devil

:rotfl :exactly:

Back