Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be in on this.

Sad as this is to admit, and considering i've bought figures from most customizers, i've never bought a rainman figure. Can someone explain the process to me?

Welcome to the party :). As others have said you need to be quick with rainman they sometimes go in minutes as VIP get preferential treatment and usually snap up a large percentage of them before the general sale.

On his site you can sign up and RM will approve your account and your good to go.

On an awesome note I've recently been awarded VIP status :yess:

Thanks man but I need details... is there an email? a specific website address?

Also he does about 4 figs per year so the average time cycle is about 3 months (give or take) from the first WIPs to the day it's at your door. So we saw the first two WIPs here. He'll leak a few more over the next month +. In about 1 1/2 -2 months from now will be sale day and people will start receiving their stuff 1-1/2 months after that.

Im just happy to have a great looking figure in my personal collection, DX or bashed dont matter.
A few years ago i would never have gotten unpainted sculpts, but the skills are starting to come together where im actually happy with the results so that keeps my costs A LOT lower.
And i have to admit, Rainman's sculpts are amazing!!!! I just polished off Bill and Alex and was amazed at the quality..

Im just happy to have a great looking figure in my personal collection, DX or bashed dont matter.
A few years ago i would never have gotten unpainted sculpts, but the skills are starting to come together where im actually happy with the results so that keeps my costs A LOT lower.
And i have to admit, Rainman's sculpts are amazing!!!! I just polished off Bill and Alex and was amazed at the quality..

Welcome to the party :). As others have said you need to be quick with rainman they sometimes go in minutes as VIP get preferential treatment and usually snap up a large percentage of them before the general sale.

On his site you can sign up and RM will approve your account and your good to go.

Also he does about 4 figs per year so the average time cycle is about 3 months (give or take) from the first WIPs to the day it's at your door. So we saw the first two WIPs here. He'll leak a few more over the next month +. In about 1 1/2 -2 months from now will be sale day and people will start receiving their stuff 1-1/2 months after that.

Thanks for the information.

What's it take to get on VIP list?

How does one go about getting VIP status? Total noob question...but curious :1-1:

There's an echo in here today...

:lol

Thanks for the information.

What's it take to get on VIP list?

How does one go about getting VIP status? Total noob question...but curious :1-1:

I don't think that he counts it to the penny, meaning that he is a little lenient here and there, but it's about $2400 spent with him. So basically 3 full sets or whatever other combo to get that ballpark sum

Last edited:

What figure put you over the top Bullet?

:lol

I don't think that he count it to the penny, meaning that he is a little lenient here and there, but it's about $2400 spent with him. So basically 3 full sets or whatever other combo to but that ballpark sum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpbbuaIA3Ds

I just became a VIP myself. :yess:

But. . .I almost never get anything except H+C sets, so. . . :lol

And to Pop, Rainman just told me it was $2500, so he may have upped it.

:goodpost: about 2400usd or 3 fullsets in order to get VIP

Is the irony of becoming a Rainman VIP apparent to anyone else?

You have to spend $2500 to be a VIP.
If not you have to get lucky, because most of the figures are bought up by VIPs.

Back