Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to see these done in metal if it were possible to keep the detail that the alternative media offer, but Rainman himself has expressed reservations about that being possible, and who would know better than him, really? That being said, those metal guns do look boss...

I think Rainman's pic is (hopefully) just a WIP, because I agree that the gun needs to be chromed, and the grip needs to have a pearl effect. I also agree that the different physiques of Vincent and Jules need to show through...it's the small details like these that are going to make these "plain" figures anything but. I'm not sure who has Rainman's ear on this one, but I hope they are making these suggestions to him.

:lecture :hi5:

Pop and army are evil....lol....

We're just realist. And of course it's all part of our master plan

they-live-billboards-messages-john-carpenter_zps31ff8fdf.jpg

:devil MUAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAAAA :devil

:wink1:

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA I'm seriously at hoarding levels...SMH...but i think i will stick to my Bickle or Austin powers customs from RM for this year...

it looks like Beto might be the one that kicks in my teeth in this year...

I'll be in on this.

Sad as this is to admit, and considering i've bought figures from most customizers, i've never bought a rainman figure. Can someone explain the process to me?

it looks like Beto might be the one that kicks in my teeth in this year...
That guy is doing some fantastic work, but those prices! I couldn't collect many Rainman pieces if not for his parted sets. Be nice if Beto offered the same, though he's got a business model that works for him. I paid for a full set Dude, but other than that (and maybe that Teen Wolf that was made a few years ago) I have yet to see a 1/6 figure I would pay $700+ for.

I'll be in on this.

Sad as this is to admit, and considering i've bought figures from most customizers, i've never bought a rainman figure. Can someone explain the process to me?
First thing you need to do is get access to his site by getting a username and password. Then, log-in when they go up for pre-order, and check out as fast as you can :lol

yeah....i have to start considering the Headsculpts + clothing sets as my next move because you are right...the prcing difference is crazy...but atleast he offers it...either way...i don't think i will spend on this...unless he makes metal weapons....i am trully saying that that would be the only way i would be drawn in into this offering....:)

sticking to my guns....its been workinng so far...:)

you have to hit up RM and ask him to become a member...he will then send you an email where you confirm and VOILA!!....you are in...:)

I guess this is the perfect time to ask this...What time does RM usually release his figures? East coast time? Are these releases like at 4am?

you have to hit up RM and ask him to become a member...he will then send you an email where you confirm and VOILA!!....you are in...:)

Thanks man but I need details... is there an email? a specific website address?

What's the site? How do I get access/login?

https://www.rainmanart.kr/index.php

The site is unblocked now. There's no membership thing and it's open to the public. You do have to make and account. For the release he sets a time and date. Fullsets for VIPs go up first (1-2 days before it's open to the public). Then 3-5 days after all of that he opens up orders for H&C, clothes sets and painted/unpainted sculpts

Its all a 123 go type s__t show. First to pay gets in

I guess this is the perfect time to ask this...What time does RM usually release his figures? East coast time? Are these releases like at 4am?

It's always Central time (US)

That guy is doing some fantastic work, but those prices! I couldn't collect many Rainman pieces if not for his parted sets. Be nice if Beto offered the same, though he's got a business model that works for him. I paid for a full set Dude, but other than that (and maybe that Teen Wolf that was made a few years ago) I have yet to see a 1/6 figure I would pay $700+ for.

K80,
For sure. I was lucky to already have the excellent VM Street Brawler and Charles Hughly Alex as a base and just updated them with Rainman's sculpts. My painting skills arent bad, so they came ok good.
I cant afford the full figures so ill bash and sew the clothes, buy an unpainted sculpt, and there it is!!

If Rainman had more bashable figures (like the Pulp Fiction guys) I would probably go that route more often myself siquisiri. I want great figures in my collection, and won't pay more than I have to to acquire them. If I was into it as an investment I would only go full sets/DX with Rainman though.

Back