Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooh. Well in that case I'm definitely a lot more relieved. I just hope he offers enough painted heads for everyone. Does he just keep them open for a certain period and make enough for all who pay? Or a finite amount?

I know he is great guy but I am not so confident I will get my Vincent now. There is proof I didn't get it. But Rainman is not telling me anything except that he will send it back if he got it back. Well I'm sure I'll be happy in the end, but I can't say he is reassuring. But I won't tell anything now since he helped me once big time.

Rainman is the man! I had issues with my suit jacket so he is sending me a replacement.

What were your issues? Glue stains? Because I have those :(. I was going to bring this up to him along with my crooked collar Anton jacket. I brought that one to his attention but he never responded.

I know he is great guy but I am not so confident I will get my Vincent now. There is proof I didn't get it. But Rainman is not telling me anything except that he will send it back if he got it back. Well I'm sure I'll be happy in the end, but I can't say he is reassuring. But I won't tell anything now since he helped me once big time.

Damn dude. I hope it works out in the end

I still haven't received my dork clothes, despite Rainman saying that it was sent nearly two weeks ago. There is definitely some risk involved in ordering from him. Hopefully he'll be willing to refund folks if items get lost in the mail due to faulty addressing issues.

What were your issues? Glue stains? Because I have those :(. I was going to bring this up to him along with my crooked collar Anton jacket. I brought that one to his attention but he never responded.

Damn dude. I hope it works out in the end

Yeah, glue stains on the front pocket. If it were a small amount, I wouldn't bother but it's quite noticable.

pretty normal what he asked to you, usually a parcel with tracking number return back to the sender....if not delivered...
then when he will got it he will send to you again...
have you try to contact the custom duty?, is blocked there for sure....
my enterbay FOF(missing invoice) has been blocked for one month and half before the deliver....
and I didn't got any call by any custom duty, i had to do all by myself..

Last edited:
Back