Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I correct in thinking the fullset will break down like this

Rainman Painted long haired sculpt

Outfit 2:
Jacket
Shirt
Bolo Tie
Pants with belt

and hopefully University T-Shirt and Shorts?

Or am I jumping the gun on thinking a 2nd shirt and pants combo will be included in the fullset as part of outfit 2?

I may be missing something but I thing outfit 2 is just the extra jacket and bolo. It seems that the dork gear is only comes with the outfit 2 set. Which would be really weird because how does someone getting a full set get those without buying a jacket tie & pants that they already have?

Yea what's the deal with that? The clothes set has an exclusive item?

I can't figure out if he's beefed up. He looks like it in the full pics but the clothes alone don't seem that way. PLEASE NO SKINNY VINCE :pray:

And if he's offering the outfit 2 separately, why not just make the jeans instead of just adding the black pants?

I need confirmation on this tshirt business STAT!!!!:panic::panic::panic:

Yeah, I would also like to get the extra shirt/shorts issue figured out before I order. If it and the bolo tie are included with the full set then I might go full set myself.

Going for H & C set on this one, since the fullset item is pretty lame, but man o man am I stoked! I would love to see Raiman include some padding before the release, though.

I may be missing something but I thing outfit 2 is just the extra jacket and bolo. It seems that the dork gear is only comes with the outfit 2 set. Which would be really weird because how does someone getting a full set get those without buying a jacket tie & pants that they already have?

Yea I think you might be right kind of assuming a lot to expect 2 of pretty much everything in the full set that's not the the way it usually works. RE the university gear perhaps that's the point pop the fullset owners need to buy the additional outfit 2 in doing so they get the university gear and the extra shirt and pants that doesn't come with the fullset for a 2nd outfit? It would leave them with an extra bolo tie they don't need though and no second pair of shoes as they don't come with outfit 2.

I hope I'm not just being insanely stupid but man I'm confused lol

Yea I think you might be right kind of assuming a lot to expect 2 of pretty much everything in the full set that's not the the way it usually works. RE the university gear perhaps that's the point pop the fullset owners need to buy the additional outfit 2 in doing so they get the university gear and the extra shirt and pants that doesn't come with the fullset for a 2nd outfit? It would leave them with an extra bolo tie they don't need though and no second pair of shoes as they don't come with outfit 2.

I hope I'm not just being insanely stupid but man I'm confused lol
So outfit two isn't sufficient to make a full figure at all (lacks shoes), but in order to get the shoes, you have to buy another entire outfit with duplicated parts. In any scenario, you've either got too few parts to do two complete outfits, or you've got extra parts you would have no real use for (you would need to buy two outfit 1 sets and one outfit 2 set to get a figure dressed both ways).

I'm confused as well :lol

So outfit two isn't sufficient to make a full figure at all (lacks shoes), but in order to get the shoes, you have to buy another entire outfit with duplicated parts. In any scenario, you've either got too few parts to do two complete outfits, or you've got extra parts you would have no real use for (you would need to buy two outfit 1 sets and one outfit 2 set to get a figure dressed both ways).

I'm confused as well :lol

Really glad its not just me lol

This is it right here.

Vincent.jpg

I can't see your pics Hec. Or is it just me?

Alright I'm still confused but scratch some of what I said.

The pants and shirts for O1 & O2 are different. The JRS collar has stitching trimming it and the pocket is angled on the bottom corners (suit shirt has no stitching on collar and regular square pocket).

The pants are definitely different too but I can't tell if O2's pants are jeans or not.

I don't care about bolo tie, datenight jacket, Bruce Lee hand...but

Rainman Please Include Tshirt and Shorts with Full Set! PLEASE!

Back