Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would joints not show with the T-Shirt and Shorts?

Depends on the body you used would probably need to Frankenstein a body together to make it look right but can be done without too much trouble.

Fullset ordered :yess:

I am also in the camp that sees no point in the dance off outfit.

Much rather have t-shirt and shorts with my fullset :pray:

Rainman PLEASE include Tshirt and Shorts as full set Special item!

I just want The h & c set. In not vip. Can i get some pointers? I don't want to miss it

I just want The h & c set. In not vip. Can i get some pointers? I don't want to miss it

No set date for it yet but probably middle of next week the site banner will update with a date and time once the general sale for fullsets is completed

VIP get no special treatment with the H&C sets they go live at the same time for everybody and its first come first served

I personally really like the dance outfit. More then the "volley ball" set. I will be getting a couple of extra heads to mod and will most definitely have a dancing Vince. He isn't in his shoes for the dance anyway. So black socks and the twist for me. If no Mia then he will twist by himself. Travolta can pull off a solo by himself any day of the week.

I personally really like the dance outfit. More then the "volley ball" set. I will be getting a couple of extra heads to mod and will most definitely have a dancing Vince. He isn't in his shoes for the dance anyway. So black socks and the twist for me. If no Mia then he will twist by himself. Travolta can pull off a solo by himself any day of the week.

:exactly::goodpost:

Ya think!?! :exactly:

f33bcc7ea1fcdb9f4f33c6e0f2c6f4ac1.jpg

96520A1F-C5ED-4018-81DD-74BE8FD9D4F6-69-000001B6175F866F.jpg

EC82AC21-D089-4C2D-BB08-7EFEB58C3CC7-69-000001B629D72175.jpg

96520A1F-C5ED-4018-81DD-74BE8FD9D4F6-69-000001B6175F866F.jpg

EC82AC21-D089-4C2D-BB08-7EFEB58C3CC7-69-000001B629D72175.jpg

RAINMAN PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE :pray::pray::pray:

This needs to happen :exactly:

This must have just been updated, because I didn't see it before or maybe my excitement got the best of me.

I'm just going for the suited look.

20130302121135cont.jpg

Says Outfit Set 2 Not included for Full Set

Back