Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not gonna happen homie.....although I wish it did.

Shorty, make it happen! Get on the horn! I know he already did the hair, but that fullset is looking light! Holla at him.

For the love of God, Someone shoot a gottdamn 3pointer!

Last edited:
This must have just been updated, because I didn't see it before or maybe my excitement got the best of me.

I'm just going for the suited look.

20130302121135cont.jpg

Says Outfit Set 2 Not included for Full Set

WTF so now fullset buyers are back to just the black suit outfit and the peace sign hand as the only incentive? Apart from Rainman's amazing paint apps it would make more sense to buy the 2 outfit sets it's cheaper and you get more

This must have just been updated, because I didn't see it before or maybe my excitement got the best of me.

I'm just going for the suited look.

20130302121135cont.jpg

Says Outfit Set 2 Not included for Full Set

yeah I dont remember it saying that. I remember the Outfit Set 2 but there wasnt a not included with it.

So for $630 I can have everything minus the body and Rainman's painting or I can spend $820 and get the painting and a body but no second clothing. Hmmmmm.

Rainman PLEASE include Tshirt and Shorts as full set Special item!

96520A1F-C5ED-4018-81DD-74BE8FD9D4F6-69-000001B6175F866F.jpg

EC82AC21-D089-4C2D-BB08-7EFEB58C3CC7-69-000001B629D72175.jpg

Rainman Please include for your devoted Fans/collectors!

Fellas, I apologize if this annoying you but I'm going to keep bumping this trying to handle my business

yeah I dont remember it saying that. I remember the Outfit Set 2 but there wasnt a not included with it.

So for $630 I can have a everything minus the body and Rainman's painting or I can spend $820 and get the painting and a body but no second clothing. Hmmmmm.

I find it ironic that the final picture on there is a Deuce Sign

T-shirt and shorts are not hard to bash....Corrose (if i spelled that right) can create the logo and iron it on a shirt....shorts are all over the bay.

Shorty, make it happen! Get on the horn! I know he already did the hair, but that fullset is looking light! Holla at him.

I can message him but I doubt it will make a difference. :(

I think that definitely makes more sense. A dancing hand is not worth the full set price. Also, I don't see the point of including the "dancing" clothes WITHOUT the ponytail head sculpt. :dunno

Very happy with the outcome but just a little disappointed with the options.

So for $630 I can have everything minus the body and Rainman's painting or I can spend $820 and get the painting and a body but no second clothing. Hmmmmm.

If that's the way it actually is which is seems it is then this has got to be the worst fullset to H&C offering we've ever seen. I know Rainman's paint is insane and I love the fact I have multiple example of his paint work in my collection but nearly $200 extra for a hand (that can easily be replaced with the bruce lee hand) and paintwork as opposed to getting a complete 2nd outfit and the shirt and t shirt is just ridiculous.

Best part is there is only 10 clothing and head sets.

Keeps getting better lol there gonna be gone in seconds lol I seriously hope Rainman completely redoes the delivery for this guy otherwise the H&C sets will disappear instantly and the fullsets willl hang around

If that's the way it actually is which is seems it is then this has got to be the worst fullset to H&C offering we've ever seen. I know Rainman's paint is insane and I love the fact I have multiple example of his paint work in my collection but nearly $200 extra for a hand (that can easily be replaced with the bruce lee hand) and paintwork as opposed to a complete 2nd outfit and the shirt and t shirt is just ridiculous.

actually its $440 difference.

Hmm, yes, I wonder why the change of not including outfit#2. The removal with no replacements or change in price makes the full set a lot less desirable. Also thinking about canceling the full set.

Back