Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DONE! DONE! DONE! YESSSSSS!

Magnus got it done fellas! T-shirt and shorts are included as full set Exclusive!!!

Thank You Rainman!!! :clap :clap :clap

Magnus got it done fellas! T-shirt and shorts are included as full set Exclusive!!!

So the deal now is fullset exclusive is t shirt and shorts what's happened to the wonderful hand? ;)

So if you want the whole lot including the dance outfit its $820 for fullset + $250 for clothing set 2?

The big difference being the t shirt and shorts have been moved out of outfit set 2 and into the fullset as the exclusive

So the whole Kahuna is $1070 plus shipping have I finally got this right lol

That's awesome :rock

So can Mags confirm?

Fullset is breakfast scene outfit plus t-shirt and shorts? Is that right?

So the deal now is fullset exclusive is t shirt and shorts what's happened to the wonderful hand? ;)

So if you want the whole lot including the dance outfit its $820 for fullset + $250 for clothing set 2?

The big difference being the t shirt and shorts have been moved out of outfit set 2 and into the fullset as the exclusive

So the whole Kahuna is $1070 plus shipping have I finally got this right lol

Has this been confirmed. They still show up as part of Outfit #2. We need Vicent's book and we are done with this version

Has this been confirmed. They still show up as part of Outfit #2. We need Vicent's book and we are done with this version

I have no idea but if they have been confirmed as a fullset exclusive they can't be included in any other option. I'm just spit ballin at this point I need a lie down lol

You know what's not right? That sig. Good lord. But if It's wrong, i dont want to be right.

:lol :duff

SO, fullset is gangster outfit, head, gun and dork clothes as exclusive?

Dance outfit set not included and dork set not included with dance outfit set?

No hand exclusive anywhere?

:lol :duff

SO, fullset is gangster outfit, head, gun and dork clothes as exclusive?

Dance outfit set not included and dork set not included with dance outfit set?

No hand exclusive anywhere?

Hand is still included with the full set as the first secret item the dork clothes have been added on as the 2nd fullset secret item.

It has not been confirmed if the Dork clothes are being removed from clothing set 2 but I'd imagine they will be if they are now a fullset exclusive

This thread is super confusing

fullset: RM painted head, black suit, watch, shoes, gun + tshirt, shorts bonus item: hand

clothing set 1: painted head, black suit, watch, shoes, gun
clothing set 2: dancing suit, tshirt, shorts

really odd choices here, especially the fullset. So those wanting fullset and clothing2 have to get 2 tshirts and 2 shorts? No trenchcoat for the dancing costume? Are the pants just the same from the black suit and not jeans?

It's been a while since I've ordered anything from Rainman, so just to be sure...if I want an unpainted head and clothing set, I just order the gangster set for $380 and the unpainted sculpt separately for $50, right? What is the shipping charge for an order like that?

It's been a while since I've ordered anything from Rainman, so just to be sure...if I want an unpainted head and clothing set, I just order the gangster set for $380 and the unpainted sculpt separately for $50, right? What is the shipping charge for an order like that?

The clothing set for $380 comes with an Aeon painted sculpt so you'd end up with 2 sculpts doing it that way

I think the outfit set 1 includes a painted head. I imagine shipping is around $25

Back