Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
actually its $440 difference.

Is it? Fullset is $820 you get head painted by rainman, body, black suit outfit and peace hand.

2 x Clothing sets comes to $630 only difference is you need to supply your own body and get Aeon's paintwork. No peace hand also

Thats a difference of $190 no? Am I missing something again lol

Last edited:
Or the option of buying the head....buy Enterbay MIB black suit (not as good as this one but....) chrome panted gun....paint job by Nathan....its a wrap....

Or the option of buying the head....buy Enterbay MIB black suit (not as good as this one but....) chrome panted gun....paint job by Nathan....its a wrap....

No.

This is not kit-bashing crap 101.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

$50 for head, $60 for suit, $20 for gun, $220 for Nathan paint on head and gun.

Sorry, I'm new on this pre-orders, is everything already sold out? or there's going to be more on March 3th at 8PM?

Thanks!

I have usually received his updates recently, but didn't get this one. I wonder what it means? Surely not an actual BTTF figure, considering that Hot Toys apparently has the license.

$50 for head, $60 for suit, $20 for gun, $220 for Nathan paint on head and gun.

I don't know where your getting $60 for suit and $20 for a gun.....but still an option for those are not feeling the options here

I don't know where your getting $60 for suit and $20 for a gun.....but still an option for those are not feeling the options here

typical ebay prices. In fact teh enterbay suit isn't even available. Some knock offs are but they arent as good. Maybe wait till the coulson suit?

Well hopefully it works out for everyone to grab this piece....the shorts and the shirt option can be fixed outside of this sale...but i understand of wanting everything with the full set. I bought an Enterbay Smith figure....which came broken...but i still kept the suit....but option 1 still looks like the way to go

Rainman PLEASE include Tshirt and Shorts as full set Special item!

96520A1F-C5ED-4018-81DD-74BE8FD9D4F6-69-000001B6175F866F.jpg

EC82AC21-D089-4C2D-BB08-7EFEB58C3CC7-69-000001B629D72175.jpg

Rainman Please include for your devoted Fans/collectors!

Fullset with special item: Tshirt and shorts
Seperate Clothing Outfit package: Hand, Bolo Tie, Dance off outfit

Done.

Back