Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait is it open for VIPs? It sounds like people are ordering but I still show the place holder. I got demoted! :mad:

No.

This is not kit-bashing crap 101.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Why does this guy always get banned before 10 posts when he says such brilliant s__t all the time. They should give him at least to 100

This thread is super confusing

fullset: RM painted head, black suit, watch, shoes, gun + tshirt, shorts bonus item: hand

clothing set 1: painted head, black suit, watch, shoes, gun
clothing set 2: dancing suit, tshirt, shorts

really odd choices here, especially the fullset. So those wanting fullset and clothing2 have to get 2 tshirts and 2 shorts? No trenchcoat for the dancing costume? Are the pants just the same from the black suit and not jeans?

I'm still trying to figure out if they are jeans in the O2 but all the articles of clothing are different between O1 & O2; including the white shirt

How do you get vip? Are they just for past customers?

After you spend a total of $2500+

Wait is it open for VIPs? It sounds like people are ordering but I still show the place holder. I got demoted! :mad:

Why does this guy always get banned before 10 posts when he says such brilliant s__t all the time. They should give him at least to 100

I'm still trying to figure out if they are jeans in the O2 but all the articles of clothing are different between O1 & O2; including the white shirt

After you spend a total of $2500+

Yea man opened up this morning how on earth could you have been demoted?

You probably just have not logged in to see it. There is no automatic log on screen now so VIPs see the placeholder until they log in.

As I feared, the fullset just isn't worth it with what's included, imo.

As I feared, the fullset just isn't worth it with what's included, imo.

I think that hinges on whether the Dork clothes truly are fullset exclusives or not, we are yet to have that confirmed for sure. Rainman has added them to the fullset under the title secret item 2 but not yet removed them from clothing set 2. If they are true exclusives and the only way to get them is with the fullset then I think it adds quite a bit more weight to its value as opposed to just getting the pair of H&C sets. There's only 10 of clothing set 1 being produced according to the site so its gonna be an almighty **** storm when they go live.

Ok from what i hear its $1200 for a full set....there is not option 2...clothing set 1 comes with painted head for $480 but no gun...and the full set comes with a pony tail......that's about it!!!

LOL.....I'M JOKING.....OK LUNCH TIME!!!

$250 for a shirt, bolo and pants seems way too much

outfit2 should include different shoes and a trenchcoat instead of the tshirt and shorts, esp since the tshirt and shorts are now a part of the fullset. That way it is a full costume and makes sense.

You probably just have not logged in to see it. There is no automatic log on screen now so VIPs see the placeholder until they log in.

Duh :slap. That's it, didn't log in

outfit2 should include different shoes and a trenchcoat instead of the tshirt and shorts, esp since the tshirt and shorts are now a part of the fullset.

It would be priced similarly if it were Kato. I think that these clothes are always of that same caliber

outfit2 should include different shoes and a trenchcoat instead of the tshirt and shorts, esp since the tshirt and shorts are now a part of the fullset.

:exactly::goodpost: Liking that idea very much

Providing I am correct in my assumption that the Dork outfit is being removed from clothing option 2 that has not been confirmed so i could be talking rubbish lol

I think that hinges on whether the Dork clothes truly are fullset exclusives or not, we are yet to have that confirmed for sure. Rainman has added them to the fullset under the title secret item 2 but not yet removed them from clothing set 2. If they are true exclusives and the only way to get them is with the fullset then I think it adds quite a bit more weight to its value as opposed to just getting the pair of H&C sets. There's only 10 of clothing set 1 being produced according to the site so its gonna be an almighty **** storm when they go live.

Magnus will confirm it. What has been included to the fullest is the Tshirt and shorts. My wording in the description was wrong its not only exclusive to the fullset, it's been added according to Magnus. Now whether he wants to keep the hand a fullset
exclusive or move it to the Bolo suit set (which I think is going to happen) than you get two outfit sets #1 complete gangster outfit #2 complete date outfit.

Please let's not confuse the situation any more. Asking for additional headsculpt, different shoes is only adding to this ****storm. We are working with what we got and
Rainman is only workin with what's already on the menu.

The clothing set for $380 comes with an Aeon painted sculpt so you'd end up with 2 sculpts doing it that way

There's an option where you can buy just the clothes with no head.

I think the outfit set 1 includes a painted head. I imagine shipping is around $25

Ok, thanks guys. So I take it that the clothing set (without sculpt) will be posted at a later date then.

I'm still wondering why no trenchcoat or shoes with the dancing outfit. Also why no DX with both outfits and a ponytail sculpt? :dunno Seems like a natural opportunity to me.

Magnus will confirm it. What has been included to the fullest is the Tshirt and clothing. My wording in the description was wrong its not only exclusive to the fullset, it's been added according to Magnus. Now whether he wants to keep the hand a fullset
exclusive or move it to the Bolo suit set (which I think is going to happen) than you get two outfit sets #1 complete gangster outfit #2 complete date outfit.

Please let's not confuse the situation any more. Asking for additional headsculpt, different shoes is only adding to this ****storm. We are working with what we got and what's already on the menu.

So if the Dork clothing is not a fullset exclusive but to be included in both are we not back to the fullset being over priced against the 2 x H&C offerings? For $200 extra your trading a completely new outfit for a true type and rainman's paint work which is of course amazing but lets not forget Aeon is no slouch

I just don't see any incentive to grab the FS maybe it's just me

Magnus will confirm it. What has been included to the fullest is the Tshirt and clothing. My wording in the description was wrong its not only exclusive to the fullset, it's been added according to Magnus. Now whether he wants to keep the hand a fullset

Please let's not confuse the situation any more. Asking for additional headsculpt, different shoes is only adding to this ****storm. We are working with what we got and
Rainman is only workin with what's already on the menu.

No offense, but this posting is plenty confusing itself. Sounds like the contents of this set are still in flux. Not a bad thing as it has happened of course with plenty of his past releases, stuff added or changed.

So if the Dork clothing is not a fullset exclusive but to be included in both are we not back to the fullset being over priced against the 2 x H&C offerings? For $200 extra your trading a completely new outfit for a true type and rainman's paint work which is of course amazing but lets not forget Aeon is no slouch

I just don't see any incentive to grab the FS maybe it's just me

Bullet Why are you fighting this! Im in for a fullset, if you want to savemoney on a h&c set then go that route. There are options here.

Yes it appears the trade off is a paintjob by Rainman and a body. That's more than fair in my opinion. If we keep complaining he might just tell us all to f()clk off. :dunno

Nothing is set in stone but what is confirmed is Tshirt and shorts are included in fullset.

Last edited:
Back