Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to start a new thread dedicated to talking about your sig

:lol

Ok I was out last night and this thread moves fast so, can someone please summise what is currently going on with the sets?

Thought the dork clothes were now exclusive but I see they have been added to both clothing sets too? :dunno

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Ok I was out last night and this thread moves fast so, can someone please summise what is currently going on with the sets?

Thought the dork clothes were now exclusive but I see they have been added to both clothing sets too? :dunno

Thanks in advance.

I just went to the site and it seems the bolo tie 2nd outfit isnt included in the full set, and the Santa Cruz outfit is the secret item 2.

The outfits are now $400 :horror

Thanks in advance.

I've given up now mate lol lost track of what's going on. The quality on this release is clearly stunning I mean that sculpt is insane but the delivery has been a shambles.

We started with full set had 2 outfits (Gangster & Dance) and a exclusive hand but no Dork gear then we got the Dork gear added in but the Dance outfit taken away making the hand useless.

Then the Dork gear got added to outfit 1 as well as outfit 2 and the price on both jumped up (in the case of outfit 2 we went from $250 - $400) neither of which apparently contain a painted head even though the description state they do. Apparently H&C sets will now be $520 (there not up yet) which makes perfect sense as it can't cost $120 for a painted head but to get one with your clothing you only need to pay an extra $50. That's something Rainman should have remedied a long time ago and I'm glad he finally has.

The pricing on the clothing sets and H&C sets is now more in line with the FS pricing which I think is the way it should have been all along but I am still disappointed with a FS exclusive item which is useless unless you spend another $400 on top of the $820 for a FS. As far as I know that's where we are maybe?

I've given up now mate lol lost track of what's going on. The quality on this release is clearly stunning I mean that sculpt is insane but the delivery has been a shambles.

We started with full set had 2 outfits (Gangster & Dance) and a exclusive hand but no Dork gear then we got the Dork gear added in but the Dance outfit taken away making the hand useless.

To begin, the Dance outfit was never included in the fullset nor were the dork clothes. The push was to atleast include the dork clothes to the fullset because it was such a light offering. Nothing was substituted for something else, only added.

To begin, the Dance outfit was never included in the fullset nor was the dork clothes. The push was to atleast include the dork clothes to the fullset because it was such a light offering. Nothing was substituted for something else, only added.

Originally on the fullset listing the dance clothes where pictured (as they still are) it was only later Rainman added the red text stating they weren't a part of the package so it was a safe assumption for us all to make that they were in some form included obviously Rainman has now clarified that is not the case. I never stated the Dork clothes came with the fullset originally only that they where added to both the fullset and clothing option 1 later.

Originally on the fullset listing the dance clothes where pictured (as they still are) it was only later Rainman added the red text stating they weren't a part of the package so it was a safe assumption for us all to make that they were in some form included obviously Rainman has now clarified that is not the case. I never stated the Dork clothes came with the fullset originally only that they where added to both the fullset and clothing option 1 later.

Exactly.

Not sure if I am in or not yet actually.

Bullet, get the information correct because your setting people up to believe that the Dance suit was included in the fullset, which it was not. It is an optional suit that's offered separate from any fullset offering. As of now we're getting the hand and beach clothes (which originally was not included in fullsets). Rainman may or may not add
accessories, who knows :dunno but I won't assume. Just working off of what we have now.

Anyways, congrats to all who have picked this figure up. Long hair Vince was a game changer. Anxiously waiting for the essential Jules! :clap

Last edited:
Bullet, get the information correct because your setting people up to believe that the Dance suit was included in the fullset, which it was not. It is an optional suit that's offered separate from any fullset offering. As of now we're getting the hand and beach clothes (which originally was not included in fullsets). Rainman may or may not add accessories, who knows :dunno but I won't assume. Just working off of what we have now.

My information is correct I know exactly how this is now breaking down all I am stating is it was not an unreasonable assumption to make that at the very start when this release was originally announced that the Dance outfit was included. It was pictured on the FS listing and there was no mention of it not being included. It was only later Rainman added the red text above the picture stating it was not actually a part of the set and never had been. But if it'll make you happy how about this:

I BULLET ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE DANCE OUTFIT OR CLOTHING OPTION 2 IS NOT I REPEAT NOT INCLUDED IN THE FULLSET OFFERING AND NEVER WAS.

:) :wave

Last edited:
:hi5:
Excellent! Now I don't have to deal with random idiots who want to start fights because they think I caused a clothing swap.

Whew, I never realized the power of misinformation!
.....you get what I'm saying.

Excellent! Now I don't have to deal with random idiots who want to start fights because they think I caused a clothing swap.

.....you get what I'm saying.

Haha I never accused you of a thing mate you really need to get some perspective on how you view your own importance to other members on here. You didn't get anything removed from the fullset you actually got something added to it so props for that because of you well more importantly Mags we now have the Dork clothing with the fullset so on behalf of everybody here a SSF thank you :)

Haha I never accused you of a thing mate you really need to get some perspective on how you view your own importance to other members on here. You didn't get anything removed from the fullset you actually got something added to it so props for that because of you well more importantly Mags we now have the Dork clothing with the fullset so on behalf of everybody here a SSF thank you :)

Ok, this is the last rant because it's not fair to the thread or other members. I just want to set something straight. There are people here who like to get personal when someone disagrees with them or has a different opinion. I have a great perspective of how I'm viewed by fellow members, I'm very respected. I've had the pleasure of
actually meeting many members in person, have helped them with their collections,and shared thoughts about the hobby. Your a million miles away, Try not to twist whats going on here. If you or anyone feels threatened by others disagreeing with you, I can't do anything about that. Not that you really care but you couldn't find one person here that has actually met me that wouldn't vouch for me. Check my reviews, talk to members you know in my area. I'm about this hobby and Im not going anywhere. So we're just going to have to learn how to agree and disagree.

but get your facts right first.

Last edited:
So lemme get this straight - the fullset is not so 'full-set' now? As its not including the dance outfit?

In this case, i really think rainman should consider making a DX ver which includes everything, plus maybe the pony hair style as the secret DX item.

I really do find the $400 outfit a bit of a shocker. I guess this is inevitable considering kato and beto's current success with the outfits.

Ok, this is the last rant because it's not fair to the thread or other members. I just want to set something straight. There are people here who like to get personal when someone disagrees with them or has a different opinion. I have a great perspective of how I'm viewed by fellow members, I'm very respected. I've had the pleasure of actually meeting many members in person, have helped them with their collections, and shared thoughts about the hobby. Your a million miles away, Try not to twist whats going on here. If you or anyone feels threatened by others disagreeing with you, I can't do anything about that. Not that you really care but you couldn't find one person here that has actually met me that wouldn't vouch for me. Check my reviews, talk to members you know in my area. I'm about this hobby and Im not going anywhere. So we just have to agree to disagree.

LOL not making anything personal you are trying to claim something that is wrong its as simple as that. Yes we all know the Dance outfit isn't included with the FS and yes we now know it was never Rainman's intention for any of us to think that BUT as I have said about 4 times now I don't think any of us could be blamed for assuming they MIGHT be included with the FS when these listings went live as they where pictured and there was no text stating they weren't included which of course there now is.

Are you seriously trying to claim I am making this personal because we disagree? Are you being serious? You Turbo the guy who has publicly insulted a number of well established users on here just because you didn't agree with them? I won't mention any names as I am sure they don't want to be dragged into this but they know who they are and so do you. Your the KING when it comes to making things personal on here I on the other hand am stating my opinion I have not once insulted you are tried to make this personal that's your game my friend and I'll leave it to you.

Back