Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rainman has just confirmed to me over email that:

i will make really secret item for full set. and i will add V finger at outfit set2.it's ok~?

Rainman has just confirmed to me over email that:

i will make really secret item for full set. and i will add V finger at outfit set2.it's ok~?

That's what I'm talking about excellent idea! Makes perfect sense to drop the hand in with outfit set 2 :yess: Wonder what were getting? Book hopefully

That's what I'm talking about excellent idea! Makes perfect sense to drop the hand in with outfit set 2 :yess: Wonder what were getting? Book hopefully

:duff

Not sure. I suggested briefcase and/or red apple cigs.

Basically I sent him a long message about the confusion and asked for some input from him and he came back to say how frustrated he was at not being able to please everyone/people getting upset at changes etc.

Then he mentioned that move which I said sounded like a great option.

Basically I sent him a long message about the confusion and asked for some input from him and he came back to say how frustrated he was at not being able to please everyone/people getting upset at changes etc.

What bout the DX idea, Tim? Where it will include all the outfits plus the secret item.

Either of those would be a great option really whatever Rainman feel's like adding in would be great. The fact he's adding a 3rd secret item at all is really really cool.

So is everything already sold out? Or are just the full sets gone and the suit sets go live tomorrow?

I'm not going to bombard him with DX suggestions just yet Mike, but that was an idea I had in the back of my mind yeh. :duff

I'd prefer a secret item that is 1/6 and compatible with the figure TBH. Something like a key chain is kinda odd for me, as i wont be able to use it with my keys daily without having the fear of breaking it. :panic:

Back