Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't feel too bad, we are paying him a premium and I firmly believe that the dialogue between artist and patron is vital to ensuring the best possible end product and experience. :duff

I'm totally with that too. I really appreciate the guys like RM & Denny who want to give the fans what they want but want to maintain their artistic touch at the same time. The balance equals a sick end product. It just sucks when it has to get tense and bumpy

So clothing Set 2 has been removed from RM's site (or at least I can't find it)....could he be possibly thinking of including it with Full Set? :pray::pray:

A man can dream no? :lol:rotfl

Just speculating by the way...my phone probably didn't load the page right.

How long does everyone reckon it will take for these to sell out tomorrow? I'm guessing they will be gone pretty quickly. I can only hope and pray I'm quick enough to get my hands on one. :pray:

He could just separate the beachwear and lower down the outfit set too. Theres no point in throwing in into the clothing set 1 and 2, IMO.

That said, I do think theres just too many opinions hes listening to right now that its confusing him :lol He should just pull back and do what he thinks is best - just like the old times.

I agree. it does look very easy - especially with someone like Rainman's skill.

That said, the last thing I wanna do is spend more on an already expensive rainman full set :dunno its one thing to improve and spend more on a HT product, but on a rainman full set piece ...:panic:

It would be more natural and easier to revert it back to the way it was than to add the hair plugs.

I think the only thing that should be changed at this point is the O2 set. That really makes 0 sense. As I said they way it is now is perfect for someone who is buying an O2+head; they end up with everything they need.

But someone going for the FS + O2 it walking with double guns, shoes, watches & dork gear. TOTALLY UNNECESSARY.

The FS buyers should have the option to buy the O2 JRS clothes only.

So clothing Set 2 has been removed from RM's site (or at least I can't find it)....could he be possibly thinking of including it with Full Set? :pray::pray:

Good. It's probably being restructured to make sense :pray::pray::pray:

No. It has been removed.

It would be more natural and easier to revert it back to the way it was than to add the hair plugs.

I think the only thing that should be changed at this point is the O2 set. That really makes 0 sense. As I said they way it is now is perfect for someone who is buying an O2+head; they end up with everything they need.

But someone going for the FS + O2 it walking with double guns, shoes, watches & dork gear. TOTALLY UNNECESSARY.

The FS buyers should have the option to buy the O2 JRS clothes only.

Good point, I agree.

Slightly concerend that on the FS, the tshirt and shorts are listed as "secret item 2"...I thought H+C sets usually don't include "secret items?"

It would be better to get both clothing sets with the full figure. For once, it would be really interesting.. I know I'm dreaming but at least make a cool item for fullset..

The secret item for Anton was small, but it was a good one. It's not logical to offer the extra hand with the full set if you don't have the clothes to go with.. I won't have use of this hand, and I don't care about that shirt + shorts. And the key holder, seriously.. For that stuff, I should buy clothing set2, 2 extra heads and 2 bodies. Thank you, 850$ is not enough..

I just got a response from Rainman in regard to the dancing suit and pony tail sculpt:

Hi friend.
I feel made people confused.
I won't sell outfit set 2
I wanna sell with ponytail head and outfit.
It will be next month or next time.
This is simple without dizzy.

So basically this is a v1 that will pair well with a suited jules (or beach wear). And the v2 dancing vince will go with Mia. Works well for me and i think this is for the best.

I just got a response from Rainman in regard to the dancing suit and pony tail sculpt:

Hi friend.

So basically this is a v1 that will pair well with a suited jules (or beach wear). And the v2 dancing vince will go with Mia. Works well for me and i think this is for the best.

:clap
Case Closed.

Perfect!

Definitely going to grab the long hair painted head sculpt! Will probably have to pass on the outfit set this time. :X

Good decision by Rainman to break this up into two releases. I will probably get both. . .now, he just needs to add that trench coat :D

I'm betting on the Trench coat to be released as an accessory to Mia.
Good business move.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiAUmsl6OHU&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Hi friend.

Sounds good to me! :clap

Hi friend.

Sounds good to me. Its for the best and clears the air from all this confusion! :clap

There's a certain calm to this thread now :peace

I was enjoying all the ideas and clothing options :monkey2

So as I think more about it, the change in price for the painted head/outfit set has really gone up tremendously over the last year or so. Not only is he adding the extra $70 or so here now, but he requires folks to pay for shipping, which is an extra $35 or so I think (previously shipping was free for anything over $200 or something). That's $100, or going from $450ish to $550ish total, over a 20% increase in price.

Yep, a good solution to get the JRS version right. No extra beachwear, no missing ponytail sculpt. Only lingering oddness is the fullset V right hand which, if he decides to make a different V left hand for version2, would turn out to be a cool bonus to pose V hands dancing Vince.

Back