Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im planning on a dancing clothes set and a blank head that gets modded to the correct hair.

Anyone interested in the same might be able to talk me into doing the same for them.

Maybe a hair kit could be offered.

:goodpost:

Robbie saves the day. :hi5:

This is a great news for those that wanted the pony hair look.

I'm guessing once Mia gets released more people will be interested in this look, but for now I'm happy with the hair-down look. :)

Did you get the memo?
5a1c5000.jpg.505x650_q85.jpg

:goodpost:

Robbie saves the day. :hi5:

This is a great news for those that wanted the pony hair look.

I'm guessing once Mia gets released more people will be interested in this look, but for now I'm happy with the hair-down look. :)

I think you missed out on my post:

I just got a response from Rainman in regard to the dancing suit and pony tail sculpt:

Hi friend.
I feel made people confused.
I won't sell outfit set 2
I wanna sell with ponytail head and outfit.
It will be next month or next time.
This is simple without dizzy.

So basically this is a v1 that will pair well with a suited jules (or beach wear). And the v2 dancing vince will go with Mia. Works well for me and i think this is for the best.

So as I think more about it, the change in price for the painted head/outfit set has really gone up tremendously over the last year or so. Not only is he adding the extra $70 or so here now, but he requires folks to pay for shipping, which is an extra $35 or so I think (previously shipping was free for anything over $200 or something). That's $100, or going from $450ish to $550ish total, over a 20% increase in price.

Everything is goin up in price now - shipping cost, food, movie tickets, HTs. I think its only natural for rainman to increase his prices.

Yep, a good solution to get the JRS version right. No extra beachwear, no missing ponytail sculpt. Only lingering oddness is the fullset V right hand which, if he decides to make a different V left hand for version2, would turn out to be a cool bonus to pose V hands dancing Vince.

So you can pose a left and right 'V' sign hands :rock

Man, that'll make some impreasive display, together with Mia doing the 'dip' sinking dance. But are those poses even doable on a HT body naturally without looking awkward?

I agree about price increases, and I'm not being critical--it is what it is. But inflation/cost of oil/etc. hasn't gone up 20% last year. The head/outfit sets are just looking like less and less of a good deal.

That's a good solution!

Rainman is also considering a 1/6 exclusive item for Vincent.
Beyond the keychain? If I knew it was going to be something truly desirable I would be more inclined to bite the bullet on a full set.

Good call Rainman removes all the confusion and means those who are down with the Dance look can go full tilt at it with a full release next time round. Excellent decision.

I agree about price increases, and I'm not being critical--it is what it is. But inflation/cost of oil/etc. hasn't gone up 20% last year. The head/outfit sets are just looking like less and less of a good deal.

I know what you mean. But thats the hobby for you. Im guessing a lot of it have to do with whats goin on in the customs section lately. If you catch my drift:wink1: i dont want to explain in details as that would just derail this thread and gets ugly real fast :panic:

Good decision by Rainman to break this up into two releases. I will probably get both. . .now, he just needs to add that trench coat :D

Good shout!!!

This is great news and a great decision by RM. The structure has to be thought out better before it's even posted.

I'd be happy if it was a H&C only release with just the ponytail sculpt with the JRS gear as is. If it's going to be a full set V2 release then I'd like to see some accessories to go with the package the go with this look. That or a price reduction for it being accessory free.

So as I think more about it, the change in price for the painted head/outfit set has really gone up tremendously over the last year or so. Not only is he adding the extra $70 or so here now, but he requires folks to pay for shipping, which is an extra $35 or so I think (previously shipping was free for anything over $200 or something). That's $100, or going from $450ish to $550ish total, over a 20% increase in price.

The shipping may be a little less because I spent less than $35 on this full set. Loosing free shipping does suck but that's history already. And I truly feel that the H&C new price puts all the offerings in a very fair and balanced perspective.

I'm really curious to know what everyone's thoughts on his build are. Does he look thoroughly chunked up to you guys? Is there any confirmation that there is padding involved?

:yess:

Breif case :pray::pray:

I thought this was going to be with Jules? I would actually like the silenced Uzi that does him in. I know he is never shown carrying it, but I still think it would be a cool exclusive.

I'm really curious to know what everyone's thoughts on his build are. Does he look thoroughly chunked up to you guys? Is there any confirmation that there is padding involved?

I'm also curious Pop...the pics are too dark and his suit blends in with the background...so it's hard to tell...his sculpt is flawless and screams the added weight...in some pics he looks padded, in others he looks in shape...but it's looking good either way, to me at least

:yess:

Breif case :pray::pray:

I did suggest it. Also needs a cigarette.

Version two needs trenchcoat and drugs kit/panda Baggie!

I did suggest it. Also needs a cigarette.

Version two needs trenchcoat and drugs kit/panda Baggie!

:lecture a filter-less one :wink1:

Well then I guess I'm just going to wait and get a head and clothing set.

Ahhh now you can focus on the gurney! :stick :lol

I thought this was going to be with Jules? I would actually like the silenced Uzi that does him in. I know he is never shown carrying it, but I still think it would be a cool exclusive.

That definitely would be a cool a$$ piece but I think it's more fitting for Butch. Just IMO

Back