Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well then I guess I'm just going to wait and get a head and clothing set.

Yeah, I was gonna consider your offer on the dancing version, but I guess we'll all have a chance at a 2nd version of Vincent Vega later on. Looks like I'll just go for a head and clothing set too this time! Just when I narrowed my decision to just the head & dancing outfit set, my plans have changed yet again. I was just considering bashing the black suit... Oh well! We'll see how this turns out! :slap

Secret items?? Chibi vince and jules??
pulp.jpg

Almost here...man is that site gonna crash tomorrow! Good luck to all wanting the Full Set. I hope your internet speed is super fast, your wifi is dual band and you index finger flexible. :computer
mci0_zps66ffb828.jpg

So has the fullset item been finalized yet? I just want to make sure I don't need to shoot for one...

Awesome new sig. :rock

Yours ain't half bad either :naughty

But I still like the other better. This is the kind if sig you date; the other is the kind of sig you marry

So has the fullset item been finalized yet? I just want to make sure I don't need to shoot for one...

There's a secret item that's still up in the air. It stated as a key chain and now it possibly could be a 1/6 accessory

:lol

:duff

Yeah I have not heard back from rainman yet but sincerely hoping he took my suggestion for a 1/6 accessory onboard. Said he was thinking on it.

How different is the Vincent suit than other black suits? What I'm most interested in is the t-shirt and pants, and sculpt of course...those will come with the outfit set based on the pictures right? It is also marked as "secret item 2" so I'm a little concerned.

Cool thanks man. :rock Glad to see the the Vince versions are being split up, I hope I don't need whatever item comes with the gangster fullset.

The h&c sets they going up in a couple of days after the full sets tonight .....
Cause if I don't bag a full I certainly want a h&c .;)

Hopefully there will be a quick announcement if it is indeed not the key chain as they go live in just over 24 hours

When they go live is that just the full sets just wanna know when the h&c go up for a back up mate I know how fast them full sets go .

Hello friends. Long time no chat on here.
I am so sorry about my change of heart.
Only i wanted give good option and gift.
But i think i make you guys dizzy haha.
Finally ,
I am talking my decide.
I won't sell outfit set 2.
I will sell next time with pony tail head.
The head need such time for sale.
Bcuz cast and sculpt.
I can't explain well.
I promise about that.

And i will sell T-shirt and shorts separately
The mean is
Full set,outfit,t-shirt and shorts.
I don't want rush because pony tail head and outfit.
I hope you understand what i am talking.
This is simple process.

And there is some full set left.
Don't forget begin time.
3th March PM8:00.

I appreciate you guys are loving my sculpt.

Back