Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Out of curiosity, would anyone be willing to part with the t-shirt and shorts?

edit. Nevermind, at time of posting, didn't see RM's post yet.

Does the t shirt and shorts still come with the h&c set ? Or only with the full sets now confused ! That's part of the reason I want the set . Somebody enlighten me please on how these will be sold .

I'm just after the painted sculpt - will this be on RM's site a week from now, ie after the full sets have been made available?

Does the t shirt and shorts still come with the h&c set ? Or only with the full sets now confused ! That's part of the reason I want the set . Somebody enlighten me please on how these will be sold .

RM said he is also selling the T-shirt + shorts seperately. Looks like its also going to be in the outfit set (hence the H+C set).

All new options up now

$60 t shirt and shorts - what bodies are people going to use with these?

So if you buy a Suit and Painted HS for $350 (says the painted head is included in the description), the tshirt / shorts for $60 - $410 all up

So... what do you get for the extra $410 if you buy a full figure?

A $60 body and what else?

Last edited:
OK, so the outfit set no longer includes the shirt/shorts, but the full set does apparently. Outfit listing still has head listed as part of it (not correct I don't think), and says it is limited to 10, but price dropped $50 due to taking the shirt/shorts out I guess. So, outfit/painted head should be maybe $470 now?

Hello friends. Long time no chat on here.
I am so sorry about my change of heart.
Only i wanted give good option and gift.
But i think i make you guys dizzy haha.
Finally ,
I am talking my decide.
I won't sell outfit set 2.
I will sell next time with pony tail head.
The head need such time for sale.
Bcuz cast and sculpt.
I can't explain well.
I promise about that.

And i will sell T-shirt and shorts separately
The mean is
Full set,outfit,t-shirt and shorts.
I don't want rush because pony tail head and outfit.
I hope you understand what i am talking.
This is simple process.

And there is some full set left.
Don't forget begin time.
3th March PM8:00.

I appreciate you guys are loving my sculpt.

This is a good idea RM. Its the best choice you could have made.. great to see that our input is taken into consideration!

Say what you want about the inelegant way this project has progressed, the guy has bent over backwards to try and satisfy everyone with a record number of revisions, and done a great job of it, frustrating as it undoubtedly has been.

Here's to you Rainman!! You are the best. :duff

Say what you want about the inelegant way this project has progressed, the guy has bent over backwards to try and satisfy everyone with a record number of revisions, and done a great job of it, frustrating as it undoubtedly has been.

Here's to you Rainman!! You are the best. :duff
Yeah, I can't say that I would have his patience with his customers in his shoes.

outfit set is just outfit set, not H+C i believe...but i see it in the description though...might be a mistake needing to be fixed?

It's a common mistake in many of his clothing set listings, look at Killer A's for instance. He confirmed with someone that the H+C sets will be up later after the 3rd.

The sculpt is not included with the clothes set. It is an error in the listing. There will be an H&C set available on Friday.

ok cool thats what I thought. I think I'm going budget on this release and building a diner scene Vincent + Jules and hopefully RM will release other characters as well.

I hope secret item 2 is an accessory for Vincent, but is it just coincidence that it looks like Marcellus Wallace's head?

Back