Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, taking out the shirt/shorts makes the head/outfit sets comparable, price-wise, to previous releases.

Yea the price increase probably won't be felt for the next couple of releases presuming Jules is offered in a similar manner to Vince

I hope that's the case. Unfortunately, I'm a dope and will *sigh* probably shell out $120 for two pair of 1/6 scale shorts and t-shirts that I'll never use on a figure :lol

I hope that's the case. Unfortunately, I'm a dope and will *sigh* probably shell out $120 for two pair of 1/6 scale shorts and t-shirts that I'll never use on a figure :lol

Haha its nice to have all the bases covered. Not sure what I'm gonna do with the Dork gear yet for it to be any use would need to pick up a 2nd sculpt

Still can't decide about the hair on that sculpt, it does look like a bolt-on rather than Vince's proper hair style, but dunno if it's a deal-breaker... :dunno

Just bought an authentic screen-used sealed pack of "Red Apple" brand prop cigarettes :yess:

Still can't decide about the hair on that sculpt, it does look like a bolt-on rather than Vince's proper hair style, but dunno if it's a deal-breaker... :dunno

I see what you mean about the hair but for me the strength of the sculpt/paint apps take all the focus away from it

Still available as we speak...waiting for H+C though

edit: ah nevermind yah its gone. Grats!

Bring on the clothing, H+C, and t-shirt sets!!

Back