Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jules does come across wide from shoulder to shoulder in his suit in the beginning scenes. He also is so thin that he could disappear if he turns to the side :lol

I have a sheriff Rick Grimes (Kato's outfit) on an 18 and it reminds me exactly of Jules' build. Wide from shoulder to shoulder but thin throughout.

I think the TTM 18 narrow shoulders is still kinda too wide for Rick. Kato did an excellent job using the BL body.

Yeah, I don't think Anton really warranted a full fat suit. Rainman just seemed to be trying to bulk him up, so it may have been a very conscious decision. And the narrow should will no doubt be back, but I wouldn't expect it for another year or so. Doesn't do Rainman releases much good in the meantime.

Yeah, I don't think Anton really warranted a full fat suit. Rainman just seemed to be trying to bulk him up, so it may have been a very conscious decision. And the narrow should will no doubt be back, but I wouldn't expect it for another year or so. Doesn't do Rainman releases much good in the meantime.

Iminime made and released a "fat pad" with their butler figure that has the shape of a wrestling championship belt. Worn under the clothes and It wraps around the belly creating a paunch. It's very effective.

There's still narrow shoulders in stock at many places, I'm pretty sure it can last rainman a while.

Really? Where are they in stock if you don't mind posting Mike? I could use a couple more.

And I do like the idea of different kinds of padded suits. Better would be different shaped bodies, but no company out there seems interested in a new body for "slightly chubby middle aged guy."

I just looked on RM site....vince head and outfit goes up for sale tomorrow....

I'm not ready...

Maybe the just the head, I can try to make my own at
least.

For sure the best Jules head ever made.

Last edited:
Looking at it again I bet he's going to use the ZWCO AA body and that's probably for the best. It will look different enough form Vince, they're readily available and the hands won't need to be painted. Only worry is how they hold up. Hopefully ZWCO have ironed out the flaws.

The 21 is hands down the absolutely positively worst choice for Jules fellas. It's by scale more than double his size.

They are not axing the narrow shoulders body, if that's what you are thinking. HT will revisit it every now and then so long as theres a market for it, and it has 3 runs so far (the TTM 08 for the joker cop, TTM 14 Gambit, and TTM 18 Scofield). I'm pretty sure they will be doing a run of those again as soon as they are done with TTM 20-22.

If you noticed, Ugly and Dude kinda have a pot belly going on, while Anton wasnt ripped, but wasn't that fat either. I can see why he didn't include any for Anton.

You're probably right that the will revisit it but it's just odd that they skipped it this time and they switched the titles around essentially referring to the 21 as the "average" body. It was always the narrow that filled those shoes. Adding to your list the first one was the 01 (Cruise) with the funky shoulders.

See they included a narrow with every batch of bodies. First the 01. Then the 08 was grouped with the 2 slims. Then the 14 was grouped with the 2 advanced. (17 stuck in the middle as a Asian release) Then the 18 & 19. Now the latest batch doesn't include an equal body. It would be absurd if we have to wait a year for the next set. I'm hoping a narrow and some AA and Asian counterparts for some of these are right around the corner.

And I agree that BL is the closest existing match or Rick but I really can't dig the skin tone for him. While he is a bit wide on the 18, I have Luke forearms on and the whole spiel doesn't look bad.

Looking at it again I bet he's going to use the ZWCO AA body and that's probably for the best. It will look different enough form Vince, they're readily available and the hands won't need to be painted. Only worry is how they hold up. Hopefully ZWCO have ironed out the flaws.

I figured that would be the easiest way to go for them because of Iminime's relationship with ZCWO. I don't know anything about the body but by looking at the pics it looks like it may be short like a TT slim. If its a good quality body and RM can heighten it to be taller than Vince then I'd be all for it.

The 21 is hands down the absolutely positively worst choice for Jules fellas. It's by scale more than double his size.

Maybe I'm a bit of a brand whore and biased when it comes to quality. :lol Its just that HT is sort of unbeatable in terms of quality right now and I'd really hate to get a rainman full set with a TT knock offs.

Any pic of the body that you guys recommend btw?

V2 TT KO

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-VERSIO...9422?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item1e761224be

This is the ZCWO. I think it may be short but I don't really know anything about it. Judging by these pics there are some things that make me think it's sized very much like a TT slim; look at the neck hole

https://www.ebay.com/itm/M11-1-6-Sc...3735?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item3f2081bf87

These ZCWO bodies are "recasted" TT Slim bodies, the only thing they added was a new sculpted chest, but other than that it's pretty much the same as a TT Slim, same size, same height, lower plastic quality tho'.

I have one that broke at the mid torso joint, so I think I will be gluing him shut forever, you can screw it open for any fixing that it might need, but meh.

I will definitely pick more later, it's the only slim available anyways.

Hi, can anyone tell me what time zone is rainman using? It said 8:00pm, and I thought it was Koran time.... Many Thanks in advance

Jules Beach Clothing T-shirt Graphic
71FAD677-2EC7-4DE3-AB4D-DFE7064CFFE3-69-000001B63AA9A0EA.jpg

2F698EAE-B80B-4CDC-AC33-C5CB3DD5B9BF-4003-000009D5D90037B1_zpsd3c8eceb.jpg

krazy_kat_500px.png

Jules Gold Chain
9DA675A7-6AF8-4060-BAC1-D5B5BC654B27-95-0000000AB0B9DCF9.jpg

Last edited:
New listings are available to view on Rainman's site. The head+outfit shows the shirts/shorts on the main page, but it isn't listed in the description. Says 10 will be made available. . .

To Pop's point, they're doing this to build up demand I think. Just like how Disney makes you wait a long time between DVD releases. A good business strategy, even if it's tough for collectors.

That's pretty cool you save $20 with the H&C set. I'd imagine the t shirt and shorts are not included with the H&C set there in the main picture as Karamazov says but not listed in the item description or in the main body of photos perhaps someone could contact Rainman to confirm.

10 for H&C is not a lot thought there would be more again best if someone confirms with the man himself.

So glad I went with the FS Aeon's paint up on Vince is brilliant but its not a patch on RM's

The Aeon prototype pic for Anton was deceptive. In-hand, it looked a lot less exaggerated. I suspect this will be the case here, as well. I'm assuming there are two mistakes on that listing: 1) no shorts/shirt; and 2) 20 instead of 10. I do hope the price is correct, though!

The Aeon prototype pic for Anton was deceptive. In-hand, it looked a lot less exaggerated. I suspect this will be the case here, as well. I'm assuming there are two mistakes on that listing: 1) no shorts/shirt; and 2) 20 instead of 10. I do hope the price is correct, though!

I'd go with that I can't see the price being wrong even if it is its only $20 out

Back