Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Aeon prototype pic for Anton was deceptive. In-hand, it looked a lot less exaggerated. I suspect this will be the case here, as well. I'm assuming there are two mistakes on that listing: 1) no shorts/shirt; and 2) 20 instead of 10. I do hope the price is correct, though!

:lol:rotfl:lol

Newb question for the Rainman Vets: When you guys secure a FS, do you go after H&C or Painted Headsculpts too? Was just curious.

I'd go with that I can't see the price being wrong even if it is its only $20 out
That could be the incentive he was suggesting in his earlier e-mail for people to buy parts together. Adding the shirt/shorts for a discount could be another way of doing that. But both seems unlikely to me. I'm buying one either way, it's just a question of whether I need to also buy a separate shorts/shirt from him. So, I hope it gets resolved before tonight.

That could be the incentive he was suggesting in his earlier e-mail for people to buy parts together. Adding the shirt/shorts for a discount could be another way of doing that. But both seems unlikely to me. I'm buying one either way, it's just a question of whether I need to also buy a separate shorts/shirt from him. So, I hope it gets resolved before tonight.

I can't see how the shorts and shirt would be included at that price would basically mean he was throwing them in for free as well as the $20 discount on the Aeon painted head. Really wish the pictures where more clear cut after all the confusion related to this release really should be more definitive by this point. Hopefully someone has messaged RM about it to confirm.

:lol:rotfl:lol

Newb question for the Rainman Vets: When you guys secure a FS, do you go after H&C or Painted Headsculpts too? Was just curious.

Not a vet by any means but why would you need to do that? Unless you want 2 or want to sell one later on, there is no reason I would think...or maybe you want to have the option of selling the FS, if there is a defect, etc?

You just gotta decide yourself what you want I guess...

Last edited:
So whens' the jules gonna be shown?!?! HUH?!?! WHEN?!?! I'm mean why is it taking soooo long?!?! I dont understand this!!!!

jk

Depends if you wanna make a few versions of the character.

Yeah, that pretty much my point...not resell..but to possibly pose in different scenes....was thinking of getting a Head sculpt to have both the gangster and beach look.

I'm trying to find solutions to the sandal dilemma, although it might look cool to pose the beach cloths with shoes and black socks even though it's not accurate.

I'm trying to find solutions to the sandal dilemma, although it might look cool to pose the beach cloths with shoes and black socks even though it's not accurate.

The only 1/6th sandals I can think of are the ones that came with the Perseus figure and there hardly spot on for PF lol. Can't say I've ever seen anything else...

$(KGrHqJHJC4FCFNEWMkWBQndr,esMg~~60_12.JPG

I bought these a WHILE back. FOr another project.

Damn...love the price of the H&C set, hate the paintjob. :( I liked that Aeon's paintjobs weren't as stylized as Rainman's, but it looks like Rainman took a much more involved approach to the art direction on this one. Looks like I'll have a headless Vince for 3 months or so.

I think it's the eyes that are killing it for me...if they could be toned down I think it would do a lot to help.

Actually Dane I really think that she got the eye color more accurate than he did! I mean pics play silly tricks sometimes but judging by these, I'd say hers are a deeper blue (more spot on) and his are lighter and more of a crystal blue.

I hope that he could do the eyes the same color as hers for the final!

Really? I don't know...her eyes seem like they're almost glowing! I've never seen anyone with irises like that. Rainman's are much more subtle and visually appealing to me.

Actually Dane I really think that she got the eye color more accurate than he did! I mean pics play silly tricks sometimes but judging by these, I'd say hers are a deeper blue (more spot on) and his are lighter and more of a crystal blue.

I hope that he could do the eyes the same color as hers for the final!

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :1-1: but seriously, NOOOOOOOO!!! Delete that post, please!

Pop are you crazy? Those eyes are No Bueno.

If I had to assume I would say that Rainman has asked Aeon to "dumb it down" on the paint a bit.

Rainmans eyes are Perfect!

Back