Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The painted and unpainted heads are showing up as available. The H+C is not up yet correct? I'm assuming the outfit and t-short and shorts haven't been opened for sale since they are still coming up as sold out. I'm assuming we still have 2 hours to go.

Aeon's pics are in brighter light so you can really appreciate the sculpt clearly. He nailed a sick likeness after he puffed up the face. Beautiful sculpt! :yess:

I was just literally coming to post that. Rainman told me those were errors so has fixed them.

He will be talking to his tailor about a possible fat suit also shortly.

Thanks for making sure this got to ears. :hi5:

That's make or break action right there

I'm really hoping to be able to snag up a H&C set since I missed out on a full set.

Anyone here in regular contact with Rainman who can ask him which Truetype the clothing is being fitted for? I think the consensus seems to be the TT21, but it'd make me feel a lot better to have confirmation from Rainman himself!

Ten minute's ago I was $140 short of being stone cold broke.

Now I am stone cold broke. But I have a painted Vince head sculpt.

Dollies will get you by times of no money better than money will get you by times of no dollies.

Back