Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was debating whether to get a painted sculpt for my t-shirt/shorts but I think 1 Vincent on my shelf is enough haha, plus gotta save for Jules!

I may have gotten an extra head. I ordered the outfit, the t-shirt and shorts, then I ordered the painted head and an unpainted head. I planned on getting the unpainted head, but did a painted head come with the outfit or did I have to put that in the cart separate. It doesn't matter. Even if I end up with an extra I will either sell or hold.

I wasn't following it since i got mine already thought id let people know who didn't tho

Totally! I was trying to give the freaks here a head start since it went live 3 mins early..wanted everyone here to score one before rush at 9 :1-1:

Totally! I was trying to give the freaks here a head start since it went live 3 mins early..wanted everyone here to score one before rush at 9 :1-1:

Haha ya, I was just alil late to the announcement but thought late was better than never for someone who might of not known haha.

Back