Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish i could pull up the order-specific paypal page somehow. Once you close the confirmation, that page is not accessible anymore and you have to simply use "send funds" on paypal right?

Ya, thats what happened to me, bought the item, clicked off the paypal pay page, and never received an email from Rainman, so I sent the full amount through paypal to rainman's paypal address and now my order is confirmed.

:duff I almost had a baby from the stress!!!! :horror :lol

Lol.... I had the same going for the fullset ed stress stresss stressss at 2am uk time and didn't bag one .grrrrrrrrrrr:(

Did this time round tho :)

Right it's 2.34 am uk am off to bed

Well done guys .

Ya, thats what happened to me, bought the item, clicked off the paypal pay page, and never received an email from Rainman, so I sent the full amount through paypal to rainman's paypal address and now my order is confirmed.

Really wish I could pay off a paypal invoice, makes tracking and stuff easier.

Ended up doing the craziest thing ever (similar to what I did with Anton)...canceled my order, placed another order, clicked the order-specific paypal link on the one-time only confirmation page and paid immediately.

This is definitely the fastet 1/2 set sale day in a while. The last few releases had sets linger for at least a few days.

This is almost a full sell out in 45 minutes. VINCIENZO!!!!

No real surprise on the popularity of this figure as the film is beyond cult fan following! It's a history making film that brought back stars from near dead careers, changed the way films would be made, and introduced to the world the brilliance of Quentin Tarantino. This series by Rainman is sure to be a much talked about and sought after set for future collectors! Definitely looking forward to seeing Jules and Mia!

No real surprise on the popularity of this figure as the film is beyond cult fan following! It's a history making film that brought back stars from near dead careers, changed the way films would be made, and introduced to the world the brilliance of Quentin Tarantino. This series by Rainman is sure to be a much talked about and sought after set for future collectors!

Agreed on all of that.

Definitely looking forward to seeing Jules and Mia!

And Vince again!

No real surprise on the popularity of this figure as the film is beyond cult fan following! It's a history making film that brought back stars from near dead careers, changed the way films would be made, and introduced to the world the brilliance of Quentin Tarantino. This series by Rainman is sure to be a much talked about and sought after set for future collectors! Definitely looking forward to seeing Jules and Mia!

:exactly: :goodpost:

So the H&CS was $450 with a painted head? When I ordered it only showed a clothes set for $350 and painted head for $120 ?

So the H&CS was $450 with a painted head? When I ordered it only showed a clothes set for $350 and painted head for $120 ?

Sounds like you just got the regular Clothing set and separate Painted head. The actual H&C set can be found on the "Figure Loose Parts" section. This set is now sold out as of this writing, but the painted head and regular Clothing set are still up.

Rainman.

It took the payment for the painted head. So
I guess when I get the confrimation email it will count...:)

SWEET, I got a painted head before they're all gone.

That will give me time to work on the outfit.

Last edited:
Sounds like you just got the regular Clothing set and separate Painted head. The actual H&C set can be found on the "Figure Loose Parts" section. This set is now sold out as of this writing, but the painted head and regular Clothing set are still up.

Is the only difference $20? Are there certificates for the H&C?

Only Rainman figure I have is Doc Holliday... and I had to buy it indirectly since I couldn't get an account up and running in time. Sooooo I don't even get it credited for VIP :(

Back