Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys do you get a painted head with the gangster set 1 I could do with knowing incase I need to grab a head

There is no painted or even unpainted head with the regular Gangster set 1 clothes that cost $350. Only the H&C set that was $450 will have the painted head. I'd buy the painted head for $120 if I were you, unless you can have the unpainted head painted up by someone like Silent Surfer which will set you back almost another couple hundred, but worth it! :wink1:

I heard that! SilentSurfer is one guy who can take RM's sculpt even further with his amazing paint work. He's done wonders for my McFly and Audrey Hepburn. I wish I had him do my Dude figure as well. I'm sure some great Vincent Vegas will be passing through his hands when the time comes and will surely knock people's socks off once again! Definitely looking forward to seeing those too!

I bought my "dude" from a fellow board member. At that point, I didn't care who painted the sculpt as I was just excited I was actually getting the figure. When I got it in hand, I was just floored by how amazing the paint job was. Pictures truly do not do it justice.....

I bought my "dude" from a fellow board member. At that point, I didn't care who painted the sculpt as I was just excited I was actually getting the figure. When I got it in hand, I was just floored by how amazing the paint job was. Pictures truly do not do it justice.....

I think Commtech had one with Surfer's paint job on it for sale that I would've killed for, but I was too late and still didn't realize how much of a deal it was at the time. I'm sure yours is just as amazing and it was the piece that really made me want a RM Dude so much more! It's rough buying aftermarket, but sometimes you can still find some great deals!

I think Commtech had one with Surfer's paint job on it for sale that I would've killed for, but I was too late and still didn't realize how much of a deal it was at the time. I'm sure yours is just as amazing and it was the piece that really made me want a RM Dude so much more! It's rough buying aftermarket, but sometimes you can still find some great deals!

I believe I got my Dude figure for a pretty great deal at the time. I still want a Bill The Butcher but I'm afraid at the prices they are going for, I may have lost my window to grab one at a decent price. I am waiting on Rainman to recast some of his heads so that I can piece together another Dude as well as a butcher (I refuse to go to eBay for the recasts being sold there).

I am waiting on Rainman to recast some of his heads so that I can piece together another Dude as well as a butcher (I refuse to go to eBay for the recasts being sold there).

:clap don't buy crap recasts from crap recasters.

Got the painted head for my set that's what you get for not paying attention at 2.00am sorted now complete .

Gonna be on the ball with jules ...

Cheers lads .

(Rain man) please reliese the heads again need a dude and v2 tyler (it's life and death situation );)

Don't mean to derail the topic... but I can't seem to find another place to ask this.

I wasn't able to get registered on his website earlier this year, but is there any chance Rainman will have more painted headsculpts and clothing sets of his previous releases for sale? I can completely understand why he wouldn't for DX or full sets, but I'm talking about without the body/certificate.

Unlikely...at least as of now clothing has never been re-released...otherwise butcher wouldnt be fetching $ 2500+

Ya clothing hasn't and I don't believe will ever be rereleased, as for sculpts painted and unpainted he rereleased some in December I think, not sure when or if he is doing it again.

Don't mean to derail the topic... but I can't seem to find another place to ask this.

I wasn't able to get registered on his website earlier this year, but is there any chance Rainman will have more painted headsculpts and clothing sets of his previous releases for sale? I can completely understand why he wouldn't for DX or full sets, but I'm talking about without the body/certificate.

Clothing is a no-no. Head sculpts yes.

I decided to pass on everything last night and save up for Rainman's next project. Bickle needs to happen one day so I'll start the fund now. :D:rotfl

Ya clothing hasn't and I don't believe will ever be rereleased, as for sculpts painted and unpainted he rereleased some in December I think, not sure when or if he is doing it again.

Aww, that's extremely disappointing. For some reason, I assumed Rainman would offer them again in the future since he has limited edition numbers for the DX, full sets, and the H&C sets while offering what appears to be as many painted heads and separate outfit options as needed.

What figure was the last to come with the chestpiece used to attached the headsculpt was it Bill?

Wow...just checked RM's site...is everything really sold out!? I thought the HS would last a few days at least!...congrats to all who jumped on this! :clap

I grabbed the HS only. Had to do it over my phone, but glad I did. This has to be one of the fastest total sellouts yet. Congrats RM.

I hope for the dance Vince, the sculpt is different expression wise, other than the hair. Maybe like a smiling or smirking expression? What do you guys think?

Back