Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He was smiling quite a lot in that scene actually. When they were discussing bout comfortable silence. But yeah, im actually tempted to get it, if its a different expression as the gangster Vince. :panic:

I hope for the dance Vince, the sculpt is different expression wise, other than the hair. Maybe like a smiling or smirking expression? What do you guys think?

That would be kinda neat to have a slightly different expression. He seemed more intense in that dance scene as he was getting into it with Mia and I don't recall him breaking a smile? Maybe his eyes can be looking a different direction? I'd love it if RM could get that little tuft of hair that came loose on his right side. Not sure how he'd pull it off without being too fragile, but it would be neat!

I meant the outfit he wore to the dance/date actually, not the actual dancing scene. :lol sorry i shoulda word it better. He was smiling and smirking during the house and dinner scene.

Wow record sell out across the board very impressive. Congratz Rainman well deserved can assure you it won't be the only complete sell out in your Pulp line

Im in for a smirk for sure. Dont remember Vince smiling during the dance. He was really into that $#!7 :lol

Hey, you beat me to it! :lol I thought the same thing, bro! Maybe off the dance floor he smiled, but on the dance floor it was serious business! More so than shooting up a guy!

Yes please no smiles. Indeed he was having the time of his life at JRS but the Dance floor was all business!

I doubt that the expression could really be captured in 1/6 but I like that weird pouty/puckered lipped type face he makes. He does it when he asks Arquette why she'd get a stud in her tongue, again when he's all f'd up in the car on the way to Mia's & it's similar on the dance floor (sorta like me sig)

Serious face ponytail Vince. All business up front but party in the back!!

Yes please no smiles. Indeed he was having the time of his life at JRS but the Dance floor was all business!

I doubt that the expression could really be captured in 1/6 but I like that weird pouty/puckered lipped type face he makes. He does it when he asks Arquette why she'd get a stud in her tongue, again when he's all f'd up in the car on the way to Mia's & it's similar on the dance floor (sorta like me sig)

:lol:rotfl:lol :clap Good stuff Pop!

:exactly::goodpost: Stiff faced pony tail Vince with Sculpted Bang (Magnetic? or otherwise!) is the way to go!

Way I see it, there is only one way to go for that expression, since Rainman missed it the first time out:

3aGTt0b.jpg

:lecture Get R Done, Rainman.

Just to tell anyone that still wants a head and clothes set, there is now one more available. It seems I ordered two last night, so i just cancelled it. Congrats to whoever can grab it first! :clap

Paypal won't let me send the $470 for some reason. Does anyone think rainman would mind if I send payment in 2 transactions?

Back