Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paypal won't let me send the $470 for some reason. Does anyone think rainman would mind if I send payment in 2 transactions?

I wouldn't have thought that would be a problem. Just attach a little note and remember to quote your reference number on both payments.

Just to tell anyone that still wants a head and clothes set, there is now one more available. It seems I ordered two last night, so i just cancelled it. Congrats to whoever can grab it first! :clap

I wonder if I can cancel my separates and pick this up. Probably not worth the risk. Will just pay the extra $20.

Just to tell anyone that still wants a head and clothes set, there is now one more available. It seems I ordered two last night, so i just cancelled it. Congrats to whoever can grab it first! :clap

Put that in my cart Just asked rainman if he will swap my set 1 clothes and a painted head for that head and clothes set .
How long will it stay in my cart for or do I need buy in and not pay and wait for reply .

How about an alternate sculpt?! How cool would this be?!

Probably not a good idea. Actually I dont even think that the "tasty beverage" is worth Rainmans time. This is something more suited for Corrose.

Jules already has a list of accessories that must be done by Rainman

1) J gold chain & nugget bracelet 2) Bad Mother F wallet 3)Briefcase 4) Gun 5) Beach clothes.

You don't reserve something by putting it in your cart.

Ordered it its in my order status pending payment so I guess I will wait for a reply on it

Rm if you read this can you swap them over for me bud .:)

While I definitely want the briefcase for Jules, the question is what do you put inside? :dunno

A yellow light :wink1:

PulpFictionBriefcase-Lit3.jpg

Back