Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully guys ...just need the ok to swap from rainman .

Emailed him just waiting in a reply .

Last edited:
If your reading this rainman I have sent payment in 2 transactions ($400 and $70) :)

Does his watch have a black face there?

I threw that out there a while ago but I guess no one caught it. Someone should definitely say something before it's too late

Probably not a good idea. Actually I dont even think that the "tasty beverage" is worth Rainmans time. This is something more suited for Corrose.

Jules already has a list of accessories that must be done by Rainman

1) J gold chain & nugget bracelet 2) Bad Mother F wallet 3)Briefcase 4) Gun 5) Beach clothes.

That "must be done" list is a bit subjective but its "definitely" missing the gold ring and the Big Kahuna drink :D

I highly doubt that this will be a DX or at least not a DX with a 2nd sculpt; but if it were I'd like to see a neutral sculpt as the regular and a pissed the F off sculpt as the DX.

I'm actually surprised to see the different feelings on the BK drink. In my mind it's a no brainer and I really thought that would've been the general consensus.

If Mezco and Palisades saw it iconic enough to be include it with their Blondie figs then to me it’s 5X more fitting for Jules.

38960223_zps2c843ba9.jpg

KGrHqNhEFB0bTRHzBQsl46sPyw60_3_zps7bc2a1bd.jpg

I think people are just arguing it's a simple enough accessory for another customizer to pull off, and that Rainman's accessory slots should be reserved for accessories that are a bit more challenging.

I'm actually surprised to see the different feelings on the BK drink. In my mind it's a no brainer and I really thought that would've been the general consensus.

If Mezco and Palisades saw it iconic enough to be include it with their Blondie figs then to me it’s 5X more fitting for Jules.

38960223_zps2c843ba9.jpg

KGrHqNhEFB0bTRHzBQsl46sPyw60_3_zps7bc2a1bd.jpg

That cup, the liter, cigs, pack and the ducktape is the only thing I kept from
that figure. I knew it would come in handy some day...:rotfl

RDMALTCUP2.jpg

RDZIPPO1.jpg

RDCIGPACK3.jpg

RDDUCKTAPE1.jpg

The cup and ducktape are very nice. Liter and cigs only okay.
But with some work, could look a lot better for a custom figure.

:clap

Haha yea I have both the Palisades and Mezco figs. The Palisades has cool accessories but they are a bit over scaled.

I think people are just arguing it's a simple enough accessory for another customizer to pull off, and that Rainman's accessory slots should be reserved for accessories that are a bit more challenging.

I get that that's the mentality but I don't really understand that argument. Aside from his more intricate pieces you can say that one of the many talents on this board could've done half of the accessories that RM has included in past releases.

I get that that's the mentality but I don't really understand that argument. Aside from his more intricate pieces you can say that one of the many talents on this board could've done half of the accessories that RM has included in past releases.

Yeah, I agree. But look at Vince, we got the watch, gun and shoes (not counting the fullset book)...which basically means we're looking at 1 accessory slot outside of the mandatory shoes and gun. I think people are hoping that 1 slot goes to one of those "intricate pieces" you mentioned.

My hopes are that he doesn't come as light as Vince and all the necessary pieces make the cut. I know that he sculpted Vince's shoes but I don't really count that as an accessory. Shoes come with every figure :lol. To date some got sculpted and some were tailored, some were a mix of both. I think that Pee Wee's Tequila shoes were the only ones that can be considered an accessory. And speaking of Pee Wee he came chock full of accessories. If Jules gets that treatment then all the iconic pieces should be able to get tackled

Seems that one of the issues with Vince was simply changes in planning. He was doing so much with the second outfit that getting the various accessories for one of the two looks was probably not his primary concern. Maybe with Jules he'll be able to figure it all out a bit better before hand.

It feels like that's exactly what happened. In efforts to release two outfits at once I think it took some attention away from the accessories. I really hope that Jules can be thought out a little better.

I also think that Vince had less props associated with him in the movie. Specifically that scene where he wears the black suit. Whereas Jules eats the burger, drinks the tasty beverage, etc. If Jules brings the briefcase I cant see anything accessories-wise that shouldve been included and was not.

Silenced uzi would have been a nice one. Heroin drug kit as well, even though it would fit better with his other look.

Who's gonna display him with the UZI? Shooting up Heroin? If only because he's not around Jules or Mia and most people will display him with one or the other. The UZI or Heroin would be good for those completist collectors who want 4 vinces in their collection and at Rainman's prices and scarcity highly unlikely.

Just responding to the suggestion that he didn't have other potential accessories. Posing him with the uzi or heroin kit is just as likely as most are gonna pose Jules holding a hamburger I would guess. For the most part, they'll be posed on the stand or something if at all. None of these are essential accessories, but they would all be nice to have as little Rainman extras.

Just responding to the suggestion that he didn't have other potential accessories. Posing him with the uzi or heroin kit is just as likely as most are gonna pose Jules holding a hamburger I would guess. For the most part, they'll be posed on the stand or something if at all. None of these are essential accessories, but they would all be nice to have as little Rainman extras.

AH THAT'S WHERE YOU ARE WRONG MY FRIEND! :lecture

You can expect quite a great Diorama from me with Bret sitting in his chair, burger and cup infront of him!

Back