Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would think with Vince he was behind schedule and he was scrambling to get back on it.

I would think he is back on schedule and can go at his normal (still super-human) pace of getting these awesome figures out to us.

My Pulp Fiction splurge begins :yess:

Just waiting on the Red Apples to complete my display

544095_487498887977028_2102297008_n_zps75c7bbd7.jpg

63904_487498987977018_251200600_n_zps5ea9d214.jpg

Sooooooo... is it too premature to start talking about Mia suggestions???

It would be awesome if he includes her crushed velvet black jacket and halter top under her white shirt.

tumblr_mcfglamocS1rgytqdo1_400_zps6210aae5.png

PulpFictionDVD-0057_zpsee2bc53d.jpg

pulp_fiction2200_zps0b2581f4.jpg

pulp_fiction2170_zps49ff00dc.jpg

Cuff links, Red Apples, Wedding Ring:

Pulp-Fiction-pulp-fiction-862951_853_470_zps12fdd2b1.png

Give the Trench coat to Vincent v2 please... it is his coat after all. Including with a character clothing from a different character is madness. And before any of this, "but, but she wore it once...", Vince wore it too, owns it, and it's a men's coat. :lecture

Give the Trench coat to Vincent v2 please... it is his coat after all. Including with a character clothing from a different character is madness. And before any of this, "but, but she wore it once...", Vince wore it too, owns it, and it's a men's coat. :lecture

agreed! .

URGE OVERKILL still needs to thank Uma & Quentin for that scene.

Vince V2 with Trenchcoat "Boring"

Mia with oversized Trenchcoat that will still fit V2. Only available with Mia!!! "Exciting"

Now Press Play! :lol

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiAUmsl6OHU&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

I'm sorry brother I gotta disagree on that. Let's keep our heads screwed on straight.

Pop, c'mon.....a little flavor man! Make it a little different. Some style! Don't think generic :lol

Offering the Trench with Mia will be a great selling point. Additional accessories could include that awesome vintage audio demo reel, a sculpted hand of her holding that cigarette so elegantly!
mia.jpg

Last edited:
I'm with you brother-man but sometimes all this thinking out of the box strays away from what's sensible. You gotta be creative but you gotta be focused too

That trench is more memorable on her in my opinion. Quentin Tarrantino would probably agree based on that worked up scene.

Last edited:
I don't believe Rainman has included the wrong accessories from a different character before. It's the wrong way to go and a potentially disastrous precedent to set. Think of the complaining that will come of it, people posting bold messages of the same thing, over and over, pleading and pleading Rainman to include the coat with Vincent. And you thought the pleading for t-shirt and shorts to be included with the Vincent set was bad. madness! I think you're in a party of 1 on this one, turbo.

:lol :duff: Relax, don't have a cow man! I thought it would make for an interesting offer...but either way Im still going to pose Mia with the trench whether she comes with it or not, seeing as I'm only going for a V2 clothing set, hopefully the trench will be included.

I guess to not complicate matters it would be best to offer it with V2. Here's to Rainman actually doing the damn Phantom Trenchcoat though! :lol

Back