Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fonzie is cool :D

CORRECTAMUNDO!

1477_the_fonz_vinyl_diecut_decal__84274.jpg

Was tempted to get 2nd outfit as I'm not sure if rainman is going to make any changes to the suit for jules

Was tempted to get 2nd outfit as I'm not sure if rainman is going to make any changes to the suit for jules

I have no doubt Rainman will start from scratch with Jules suit its completely different no way Rainman would ignore that!

Rainman's site is pretty slick. The painted head was 'sold out'...I canceled my painted head order just now (b/c I was able to get the H/C set w/ painted head) and the painted head immediately became available.

which is why I updated this thread. :lecture

:hi5:

Rainman's site is pretty slick. The painted head was 'sold out'...I canceled my painted head order just now (b/c I was able to get the H/C set w/ painted head) and the painted head immediately became available.

which is why I updated this thread. :lecture

:hi5:

Ah gotcha :)

...aaaaand sold!

As much as I'm loving the new character choice and sculpt, I hope Rainman takes another look at the long hair and revises it a little. The hair at it's ends is too long and looks wet. Maybe he can bring it in a little to make it look more like how Vince had it in the film.

36C493F8-C3B2-4570-8D63-E4D20C2CE4ED-3150-00000704D552E420_zps6a77a7e6.jpg

Last edited:
At a distance the tip of the hair looks like rolled clay. The lighting seems to add to the effect. I guess Rainman isn't easily bothered by small inaccuracies which is strange for an artist with the great skill of working with the smallest details.

Looking at that pic, my critique would be the hair on the sides isn't full enough. I love the sculpt overall though, can't wait to have this piece finished and on display.

The hair is probably a mm or two too long but I don't see that changing at this point.

If he was to work on anything about the hair I'd hope it would be where the inserts meet the sculpt. I'm really surprised that I'm like the only one saying anything about that. It seems that people really accepted that with no issue :dunno

Back