[Rainman Artwork]The Butcher "Bill 2nd"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Rainman Artwork]The Butcher V2

hehehe thank you very much my fellow figure freak hehe Yes indeed ive been frequenting Iminime and Rainman threads because almost a year ago i picked up this hobby again after almost 15 years in the wild :p and after 60 Hot Toys/Enterbay/Sideshow and 300 7inch figures, i got to a point where i wanted more, i wanted sthg personal, sthg amazing, sthg not mainstream.... so started digging on facebook and bumped into Marf Master on facebook and Ajkhunter on instagram, and after seeing their collections i was mesmerized :p which lead me to this forum :)

and the custom figures i liked were from iminime and Rainman :p

im happy to be here among you guys and hopefully will be able to build my collection with you guys with amazing custom figures :)

Marf and AJK have fantastic collections; I'm not surprised they're the ones who lassoed you in. They're solid dudes too :exactly:

If you're looking for more you've come to the right place. This is the forum to be on if you're chasing customs. There are some great full figure producers like Rainman, Iminime and Velvet Morning and there are just a ton of talented fellow freaks that make all sorts of cool s__t.

Welcome and enjoy! :hi5:

Mike you are the man ..., love how you welcome people in very noble of you .hi5

Samithesami off course welcome to the board mate .:)

Wonder if Robbie will still make the butcher belts since this was announced? I'm excited about this release but I think I might just stick to my brawler Bill for my GONY representation in my collection. Does anybody know if the knife belt will come with the clothing set? Or do you have to purchase the H+C set to get it?

I still will offer mine closer to this summer. No offense to Rainman but mine will be more accurate.

Thanks rob that belt system is more than needed .

The main offering is solid with the Green Stripes combo especially if he's considering Monks "45 Notch" shillelagh
Sharpening stone should automatically be included as well.

You would need different shoes for the Burberry plaid combo to work. Maybe offer it separately as an outfit ONLY bonus. Vest,pants,apron, new shoes.

I'd definitely be interested in that. I like the idea of the Monk kill outfit as the default full set look but it's a great idea to have the plaid pants and that vest as an add-on. Really that's the best way to make everyone happy. I hope he realizes how important Monk's shillelagh is to be paired with the chosen outfit. That's something that should really be included in all sets, and not just be the full set secret item.

I think ideally the best way to cover all tastes, wants and budgets would be: FULL SET - Monk kill outfit, Monk's shillelagh, knife belt, hat, shoes; FS ITEM - sharpening tool. ADD-ON - vest, plaid pants & apron

Is there an echo in the room? Saying though! :dunno :lol

So, on the subject of the Claypipe. How are we feeling about this? Rainman any chance your into it? Slight mod under the mustache like Daniel Plainview sculpt for the pipe stem insert. The Bill sculpt expression is Absolute Perfection for that Badass Claypipe. Every Dandy needs his pipe. Lets do this right.
84867A7D-6AB1-4501-A663-88D72062ED2B-857-000003E24F78CDB4_zps5ed567eb.jpg

Last edited:

If Robbie makes the knifes then I would rather have the plad pants Bill. Way more
Maybe Rainman could make a flag, Which I think would be so cool (Suggestion)
Plus that outfit is more versatile, for dress up. Ha ha

So, on the subject of the Claypipe. How are we feeling about this? Rainman any chance your into it? Slight mod under the mustache like Daniel Plainview sculpt for the pipe stem insert. The Bill sculpt expression is Absolute Perfection for that Badass Claypipe. Every Dandy needs his pipe. Lets do this right.

It can be done! Rainman will kill this....gonna grab a h&c for sure!
apare4uq.jpg

Guys I'll be honest..... Dandy Hat, Monk Kill Outfit, "45" Notch Shillelagh, knife stone, Clay Pipe and I'm happy with this release!! :panic: :panic: :panic:

Here's to it :duff

Last edited:

:lol:lol I'm just agreeing with what you said

I'm sorry brother but I'm disagreeing about the pipe though. The way this release popped up and pushed Jack back, plus he's doing that 1:1 piece... I think that it's more than obvious he chose to do this offering now because it's a light load. If we're going to beg him to include something that he really doesn't want to, then I think it's smarter for that to be the shillelagh. The pipe is cool and all but it only appears in that single 2 minute scene and has nothing to do with the outfit choice. The shillelagh is a much more significant and memorable prop in the movie, and goes hand and hand with the outfit choice.

The Shillelagh is a no-brainer. If he can make the claypipe happen.... a little light sculpting there, then that offering is automatic Trill! The value of the pipe to display it or not option is immeasurable. No different than having that knife stone with the Monk outfit as far as scene accurate is concerned. That small pipe is gonna take that outfit, that frock with the Hat :horror: The way that the claypipe hangs off the lip...(Pause)..... 1/6 Madness. Pure Class. GAME OVER That Sculpt Man, that thing is screaming for that claypipe!

Last edited:

Guys I'll be honest..... Dandy Hat, Monk Kill Outfit, "45" Notch Shillelagh, knife stone, Clay Pipe and I'm happy with this release!! :panic: :panic: :panic:

Here's to it :duff

Agree fully. These items (especially the "45" Notch Shillelagh since he uses and walks away with it as a sort of "prize") are necessary, and I am verrry stoked for this.

:lol:lol I'm just agreeing with what you said

I'm sorry brother but I'm disagreeing about the pipe though. The way this release popped up and pushed Jack back, plus he's doing that 1:1 piece... I think that it's more than obvious he chose to do this offering now because it's a light load. If we're going to beg him to include something that he really doesn't want to, then I think it's smarter for that to be the shillelagh. The pipe is cool and all but it only appears in that single 2 minute scene and has nothing to do with the outfit choice. The shillelagh is a much more significant and memorable prop in the movie, and goes hand and hand with the outfit choice.
I completely agree with you on this.

The pipe is cool and all but it only appears in that single 2 minute scene and has nothing to do with the outfit choice. The shillelagh is a much more significant and memorable prop in the movie, and goes hand and hand with the outfit choice.

The Shillelagh without a doubt is a no brainer. It's a must have in my eyes.

I'm gonna tread lightly on my next comment: HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT THE CLAYPIPE WAS ONLY FEATURED IN THAT 2 MINUTE SCENE!!!! SHAME ON YOU FELLOW NEW YORKER....SHAME ON YOUUUU! :lol :1-1: :duff

Remember the Knife Sharpening scene!!! "Oh, you mean I can swap my Battle sculpt with my Dandy sculpt with the Battle Gear and pose my a$$ off with that look with the knife stone and a knife and Clay pipe......" Thats the Bill knife sharpening scene, THATS THE READY FOR WAR SCENE!!! C'mon Son!!
(Insert furious knife sharpening sound Effects NOW)

:slap Sacrilege!!!

Dust off that DVD pop, dust it off. :lol
9-Daniel-Day-Lewis-in-Gangs-of-New-York.jpg

81A65F15-C225-45B0-8225-11CEA9A59906-857-0000038FE6475FF8_zpsbc22b96d.jpg

Last edited:

:lol:lol Alright so maybe my memory isn't serving me well; it's probably time to watch this again and keep an eye out for certain things.

But the Shillelagh is without a doubt a no brainer in your eyes and in my eyes, but what about The Man's eyes? Robbie said that his words were "he'll think about it". Don't get me wrong, I dig the pipe and I'd love to see both make the cut, but the whole "what he wants to include at the price point" is an old convo. Both would be great but if it comes down to one or the other, the Shillelagh has my vote hands down.

I completely agree with you on this.

:hi5:

in full agreement with Mike when it comes to the body type

Rainman also very cleverly scaled the head larger on the original Bill to give the body the skinnier look, which im sure he'll do again. A knockoff TT regular is the way to go.

... and I think what we should be worrying about more first and foremost is the body being used. If we don't brainstorm and get some ideas and opinions out in the open soon it's going to be too late. This outfit is going to start getting fitted on a TTM21 any day now if it didn't start already and that's gonna be a wrap

Chili is the only guy who said anything so far. I'd really love to hear what others think

Back