[Rainman Artwork]The Butcher "Bill 2nd"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Rainman Artwork]The Butcher V2 MARCH PREORDER

I'm pumped for this but I'm really concerned about the body. I can't see how that 21 is going to give this version that long, thin armed, lanky look that the first version had. I'm hoping that I'm completely wrong and somehow or another it just works when it's all put together but IDK.... if he looks like roided up Bill the bouncer that would be a deal breaker for me :(

I'd think it might fit the head size a bit better... the V1 head was pretty big and (at least to me) looked a bit like a bobble head on the body he selected. Not accurate to his build, but with the size of the head it looked better on a TTM19.

I'd think it might fit the head size a bit better... the V1 head was pretty big and (at least to me) looked a bit like a bobble head on the body he selected. Not accurate to his build, but with the size of the head it looked better on a TTM19.

I have to say I agree which is why I think the muscle body that the customs have been using looks good.

Hmmmm, see I thought the opposite. The Bill head is oversized when compared to HT's sculpts but I think that HT's sculpts are pretty undersized. In the grand scheme of things the V1 is still a smidge big, but I rather it like that with the proper build than having a body that's too buff. The sculpt was a bit big but I don't feel it need the same balancing treatment like Anton

I wasn't anticipating this release now but it's here and of course I'm interested. I'm hoping that the final build up jives well because it'll be a heartbreaker to have to pass

I figured as much, ever since you wanted my pecker.

:rotfl

:1-1:

Yeeeaa.... pigs & peckers are my thing :lol

Hmmmm, see I thought the opposite. The Bill head is oversized when compared to HT's sculpts but I think that HT's sculpts are pretty undersized. In the grand scheme of things the V1 is still a smidge big, but I rather it like that with the proper build than having a body that's too buff. The sculpt was a bit big but I don't feel it need the same balancing treatment like Anton

I wasn't anticipating this release now but it's here and of course I'm interested. I'm hoping that the final build up jives well because it'll be a heartbreaker to have to pass

Once again Pop you aren't fooling anyone. lol

can't swing THIS and Breaking bad superset this month...might have to settle with the H+C set. Glad the DX accessories aren't that important to me! :D

Jeez really dying to know when the pre order day is so I can book off work!

Jeez really dying to know when the pre order day is so I can book off work!

Lee said on instagram he is aiming for 22 to 24th of march, so this weekend.

Really? So we should be seeing full figure shots in the next day or so?

Damn, preorders are always at 9pm Korea time, so that will be 5 am PST. I will have to wake up early this weekend.

He must be expecting the clothing set any day now then.

22-24 maybe is for vips, otherwise he ll start during this week

Once again Pop you aren't fooling anyone. lol

:lol Why do you say that?! I think I have a pretty good track record of saying what I mean and meaning what I say :dunno. I passed on Dorothy and I passed on several Iminime offerings to date; I'll be passing on several upcoming ones too despite how good they look.

I usually think things thru pretty well and never really impulse buy so I never really get buyer’s remorse. I did end up buying a couple of things that I was really on the fence about, and while I still don't have regrets for buying those couple of offerings (nor am I looking to sell them)... it is a lesson learned. I have high expectations for the pricey custom goods so if something about an offering doesn't sit right with me, then it's a pass. Nothing is perfect and most things have room for improvement but I have to be at least 90% happy with whatever I'm dropping $400, $800, $1200. Whatever the item is, there has to be enough impressive aspects there to overlook the imperfections or I'm just not dropping the big nut on it anymore.

:lol Why do you say that?! I think I have a pretty good track record of saying what I mean and meaning what I say :dunno. I passed on Dorothy and I passed on several Iminime offerings to date; I'll be passing on several upcoming ones too despite how good they look.

I usually think things thru pretty well and never really impulse buy so I never really get buyer’s remorse. I did end up buying a couple of things that I was really on the fence about, and while I still don't have regrets for buying those couple of offerings (nor am I looking to sell them)... it is a lesson learned. I have high expectations for the pricey custom goods so if something about an offering doesn't sit right with me, then it's a pass. Nothing is perfect and most things have room for improvement but I have to be at least 90% happy with whatever I'm dropping $400, $800, $1200. Whatever the item is, there has to be enough impressive aspects there to overlook the imperfections or I'm just not dropping the big nut on it anymore.

Did you end up playing The last of us and grabbing the figures? Even if you don't get the figures, PLAY THE GAME! :lol

Body does look a bit thin when hes just wearing the shirt and vest for the V1, but looks perfect when the coat is on.

Since theres like 3 layers of slim fitting outfit on this version, I think I agree with Mike. Narrow would be more suitable for him, since the previous releases that uses the advanced body have loose/regular cut outfit.

That's what I say but I guess we'll see. I never thought that all the build-up's of either porting RM's gear to a 19 or Moe's set tailored for the 19 looked as good as RM's V1. They were still all great looking figs, but in comparison the Narrow was the much more fitting choice with those longer skinnier arms.

I'm praying that I'm wrong and I get all ga-ga eyes when I see the protos because I really want this piece

Did you end up playing The last of us and grabbing the figures? Even if you don't get the figures, PLAY THE GAME! :lol

I got the game and didn't crack it open yet. Me and the MRS. are wrapped up playing Marvel Alliance. Don't laugh :lol

But I watched some play thru footage and it looks amazing. I still doubt I'd go for the figs as incredible as they look. Even if the game, characters and figs are sick it's just outside of my scope of collecting and for whatever reason doesn't drag me in.

I ain't gonna laugh, I'm still trying to get 100% on lego marvel superheroes...that game takes FOREVER! :rotfl

This was a figure i always wanted - in a way i had asked iminime to do one as well but obviously that never happened and now this is hitting with the brba dx and i am in a fix with all the new baby spend i have been hit with....

Never ordered from rainman directly so have no clue. Anyone can help with below:

1) if you aim for a full set and if you dont get one, is there enough time to order an h and c... Dont want to order both and get stuck. Mostly i will aim for h and c as i need to work hard to get that dx brba set, however was wondering if the full set is a possibility.
2) do you have time to make payment like few days or need an instant payment through credit card etc

Back