[Rainman Artwork]The Butcher "Bill 2nd"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Rainman Artwork]The Butcher V2 MARCH PREORDER

So the VIP should be soon then ?

He sad regular ll be 22~24
And vip before this

Would anyone know what is the difference between a VIP set and the DX set?
I looked at past sets and they seemed to be the same?
Thanks.

So VIP should be any day now .

how much will it cost? any idea on prices? or at least estimate?

and what do you mean chance wise? :p :p
Price for full sets are usually a bit over $800. DX's for single figures have historically been around $1,000 if memory serves. Not that that will necessarily apply here.

Would anyone know what is the difference between a VIP set and the DX set?
I looked at past sets and they seemed to be the same?
Thanks.
VIPs have access to full sets and DX sets earlier than everyone else. There is no distinctive "VIP set."

The sets r the same, the diference is vips can order earlier and in theory less dispute

The sets r the same, the diference is vips can order earlier and in theory less dispute
The "in theory" part is important. Now there are so many VIPs that most folks looking to buy seem to be VIPs already anyway, and have to fight among themselves for coveted spots! The Bickle DX set for VIPs came up without warning, and sold out within a couple of hours (around 3-4 in the morning where I live).

Sorry, don't understand? How does one become a VIP? Are you buying a spot for future purchases?
Thanks.

mannn I really hope pre-orders don't open up this weekend. i'm going to have limited internet access.

How does one become a VIP? I know I registered onto the site, but I don't think that qualifies me, does it??

I you have to spend I think $2500 or $3500 on the Rainman site to become a VIP.

Damn. That leaves me out.
Does that mean technically all the DX Sets could be Sold out before Non-VIPs could even buy?
That would make it hard to become a VIP if you can never have a shot to buy a DX to get yourself to a VIP level?

I'm not sure this will be offered as a DX. Unless some one knows something that I don't? Doesn't seem to be complex enough to warrant it.

mannn I really hope pre-orders don't open up this weekend. i'm going to have limited internet access.

do sthg abt it man to cover urself.. get a data sim or sthg temporary u can carry with u to get access

Damn. That leaves me out.
Does that mean technically all the DX Sets could be Sold out before Non-VIPs could even buy?
That would make it hard to become a VIP if you can never have a shot to buy a DX to get yourself to a VIP level?

Rainman will have a certain # for VIP sales, once those are sold out, both VIP and normal members can fight for the remaining ones when the normal sale opens. It's a bloodbath.

Rainman will have a certain # for VIP sales, once those are sold out, both VIP and normal members can fight for the remaining ones when the normal sale opens. It's a bloodbath.

1391420397225.gif

tumblr_mhm9gxRFg91qmkr8bo1_500.gif

Back