[Rainman Artwork]The Butcher "Bill 2nd"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Rainman Artwork]The Butcher V2 MARCH PREORDER

Fullsets and DX sets go on sale days before H&C sets and I believe you have 3 days to pay.

So potentially 5 am Pacific Time on Monday Morning?

694.png

To solve that issue, simply move to Korea.

Driver was something like 3 or 4 am for VIPs. And they were gone within minutes. Hopefully that is not the case.

Remember everyone, this.........is.........a...let down.

Good example of milking a sculpt.

Nothing to see here.

Move on.

Have some self respect and pass.

Teach these over priced customizers that we won't take it anymore.

Make a statement with your wallet.

This was a figure i always wanted - in a way i had asked iminime to do one as well but obviously that never happened and now this is hitting with the brba dx and i am in a fix with all the new baby spend i have been hit with....

c

Iminime CEO and artists have close relationship with Rainman. I'm sure the reason they choose not to do this figure is out of respect for Rainman, and the fact that the sculpt is pretty much spot on and couldnt be improve more, unlike the fight club figures or the GBU figures.

Driver was something like 3 or 4 am for VIPs. And they were gone within minutes. Hopefully that is not the case.

Nothing to see here.

Move on.

^:lecture

I really do feel like the flippers here are going to be in for a sad surprise when they see (even though it may be a great figure) that this is not v1, I don't think it's going to have that same aftermarket appeal as v1. People see how rare he (v1) and they assume they will be pulling double the asking right out of the gate.

or the flippers see how we sweat balls over them and will jump on it immediately. We just have to be relaxed and calmed...

They will jump no matter how we react. People get it in their head a second go of something that was an anomaly will repeat itself. That bill was a home run out of nowhere, there's too much awareness around this one to have that same outcome

Iminime CEO and artists have close relationship with Rainman. I'm sure the reason they choose not to do this figure is out of respect for Rainman, and the fact that the sculpt is pretty much spot on and couldnt be improve more, unlike the fight club figures or the GBU figures.

Well my suggestion was simple ... Do an amsterdam + bill cause rainman seems to be avoiding amsterdam. Also, somehow the odds of getting a rainman seem slim for most of us so ... Anyways, i get your point.

Nothing to see here.

Move on.

:lol:lol

That's the way things should be and used to be. I was extremely surprised to see Denny say that he'd consider it when Leon suggested it in the interest thread.

Back